Blue Lake 2014 (30th year)

danfiveten

Its downtown portland off water near omsi around 6:30. Lots of cars, just dont bring kids, to much of a chance they can get hit with all the traffic in and out. 

And just a few days away guys.  Trying to get some stickers made as well. 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone coming from Puyallup area able to bring some wheels and tires down with them? For my friend oliver, would be picked up from slick, and then on the way back taking a set back to slick, can pay gas money, would really appreciate it, it is for Loren oliver and he is a very good guy. So please help someone.

Who is coming from the Tri-cities area, there is someone that might want to join your convoy in an L320, who might be coming and going back the same day?

It would need to be a group that doesn't drive particularly fast, it is a stock L320.

I would need your email address, as she is not a member of Ratsun.

So is there anyone going from the Seattle area, I am looking to roll down with some other people.,. Be fun to get a nice little caravan going..

Seattle convoy?... When where, Northgate @ 6am work?

I'm planning on heading down Sunday morning as well though I was thinking of leaving my place in Lynnwood around 6:30. Google Earth shows a little over 3 hours from my place to the park.

Anyone coming from Puyallup area able to bring some wheels and tires down with them? For my friend oliver, would be picked up from slick, and then on the way back taking a set back to slick, can pay gas money, would really appreciate it, it is for Loren oliver and he is a very good guy. So please help someone.

I'm not from puyallup, but Ill be at the meet, and can bring a spare wheel/tire I've got lying around, not sure how much help one wheel would be to you, but its yours if you need it

I'm not from puyallup, but Ill be at the meet, and can bring a spare wheel/tire I've got lying around, not sure how much help one wheel would be to you, but its yours if you need it

I think there is a specific set of wheels that Dan is looking to get down there.

I could use a spare, my car never had one and it is something I always forget about locating.

I will have a box of mostly 210 Factory service manuals to sell to pay for gas and new tires after getting back home. cheap.

6:30 out of Lynnwood might be a little late, think you could roll out earlier. Bathroom break, unforseen issues, etc.. could push us into 11am,

it is a one day show.

I think there is a specific set of wheels that Dan is looking to get down there.

Ooh, gotcha. Sorry I couldn't help

I could use a spare, my car never had one and it is something I always forget about locating.

I will have a box of mostly 210 Factory service manuals to sell to pay for gas and new tires after getting back home. cheap.

6:30 out of Lynnwood might be a little late, think you could roll out earlier. Bathroom break, unforseen issues, etc.. could push us into 11am,

it is a one day show.

Okay, sounds good. I'll pump it up and make sure it holds air, and ill drag it along. Ill probably be there all day

it is a one day show.

Unforeseen issues? We're driving Datsuns, what issues could possibly come up??

Earlier is fine and Northgate is right on the way.

The gf and I are going to head down Saturday and stay in vancouver, dont know the area at all other than I spend 3 hours off of the 99th st. exit with a shot half shaft on the way to Canby.
  Probably going to stay at the Comfort Inn.   I'll roll down with you, where shall we meet?

Who's in From the Seattle area and North? How about us hooking up in Olympia with the other corners of the state and all roll out from there. Cannot believe non of the Everett crew is not rolling down Thats to bad, was hoping to see  and hear some of the blow off valves doing there thing.

I think we were shooting for a 5:30 Departure from the Northgate Mc donalds area as we have done before. There is gas, food, and a Starbucks at this local.

Not sure how else to get a head count

I NEED A VOLUNTEER ... I've got a guy who will be at the Blue Lake show and is willing to give me a 4-speed for my 510. Problem is, I can't make the show. Anyone from Seattle willing to haul back a transmission for me? Thanks, Guy