Don't hate on me ..

I thought you guys knew each other. Only people that are close get to talk to each other like that.

He is an asshat he can't help himself. But yes we are friends I guess you could say. :rofl:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have sat by and read many, many postings from someone that hopes to one day be known for something. I knew He couldn't resist posting negatively on this thread as You KNEW that He would. On another thread He couldn't help but post wondering why You are a legend. I will now say it........... Legends are chosen by OTHERS, not earned by $$$ or weight lifting, wearing rediculious looking shorts and self posting more than anyone else. These people in time fade away and actually are not remembered at all. Legends, such as Yourself, will live on for accomplishments because they are recognized by others, not trying to stand out grabbing attention. Style versis substance. John, You GOT style ! ! !

Says a guy living in the seventies.Chop tops ain't making a come back.

I'm wondering how they pulled him away from eating long enough to actually film that thing..

386327_201478449939796_100002329283682_4

DSC03965.jpg

:poke:

That's good FBI work right there. I do love me some K BBQ

Cool vid, brother!  All the Tucson guys are asking who you are......I just told them some old fart (Datsun Classic Bomber!) from out Cali way.

Yup That would be me.... :rofl:  Your the best Jon. It's nice to have real freinds. The ones that don't blow smoke up your ass.

Thanks John, here to serve.  It isn't really what goes up your ass that concerns me ( that's your business )  It's the foul evil darkness that your ass emits that has scarred be for life!!!

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Guess I'll never live that episode down.