Eagle Rock Datsun Nippon Swap meet and car Show Nov 10 2013

Ranman72

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this was a good turnout plenty of room as people came and went all day thanks again for all the buyers you guys make it affordable to come down and see friends and nice cars and sell some parts 

again thanks to Jose, Alex and all the friends and family who make this event happen it is always fun and always great people

no pics from me as usual I was pretty busy

Thanks again to everyone who makes this happen  

I HOPED Datsun lovers were BETTER than that!

The Eagle Rock event was a great turn out & I had lots of fun seeing people from years past…UNTIL after making a purchase in the far corner closest to the street I LOST MY WALLET & SOMEBODY emptied it of ALL my cash for parts and then so nicely returned it Jose.

That's some REALLY fucked up shit & whoever you are, all I gotta say is Karma dude, KARMA!

Thank you & GOD BLESS Jose for offering to give me gas money to get home since I came from 4 hours away to attend this awesome gathering.

SUPER FUCKIN' SHITTY!

sucks about the money someone else probably took the money and threw the wallet back on the ground then someone good returned it to jose 

when the guys car breaks down on the freeway and he gets hit by a semi while trying to repair it 

IT WILL BE BECAUSE HE BOUGHT THE PARTS WITH STOLEN MONEY 

MERRY CHRISTMAS MOTHA FUCKA  KARMA WILL GET YOU 

• Like 2

Hi Angela, sorry this had happened to you. There is always someone out there to do some thing crappy like that but as a whole i have been impressed with those I have met. I have not participated in the pay forward thread but I love the idea. I would like to offer anything i have that were looking for. I suggest a list, I would be happy to send or help find parts for you.

• Like 1

Wow, thanks so much for your kind offer. I appreciate it whole-heartedly.

Since my money ($525) was in somebody else's pocket before noon even hit, my shopping ceased before I could find a few things on my list so IF anyone has any of the items I'd hoped to gather up...

Looking for:

Top strut caps/insulators for 280 Z struts I hope to use to upgrade my wagon ' stock set up.

Ash trays that fit in a 71 wagon

Gas filler neck assembly from a '69 wagon (part where a locking gas cap attaches)

Window washer bottle w/working motor

Metal (plastic is OK too) Datsun emblems for trunk/fenders

Thanks!

Angela

Angela.

There is a lot of trash in that lot... I wouldn't trust any of them ASSHOLES. Well exept the ones I know. And half of them I wouldn't trust.

I'm really sorry you lost all that money. I would be crushed if I lost that much money.  

is the people that can afford fixing their own cars with their own money! low life people that have to affect other that do save up to buy that part that always wanted or like Angela that probably had save her money to buy that special part for her 510! sorry ass people that affect other like us honestly 510 lovers! F them or that people that too her money!!! :angry:

• Like 1

I once lost a wallet with $600.00 in it. It was not the money part that got to me. It was the fact that I think it was someone that was delivering stuff to my shop picked it up. It's a long story..

The bad part was they used my Mobil gas card for another $600.00 Or so before I even knew it was missing. Plus all my other CC, drivers licence. Had to cancel all my shit and start over. What a pain in the ass.

I'm not saying it's going to make you feel any better but it could have been worse.

saturday the day before the swapmeet my son and i were at pomona raceway for the nhra finals thanks to (john williams - datrod) no bullshit i took something out of my front pocket and all of my money fell out i didnt see it fall out it was $136.00 i kept walking a kid about 14 or 15 stopped me and told me what i did and gave me my money back i thaught what a dumbfuck i was i offered him $20.00 he said no it made me think there are good and honest people out there  then i read this thread

its the one bad dumbfuck thief who has to ruin it all for one person it just pisses me off i mean how hard is it to return to someone their belongings they work hard for their money so give it back to them its not yours you fuking thief didnt your mommy or daddy teach you right from wrong 

angela i am sorry that this happened to you

• Like 1

the trip home was not that fun first a tire on my truck started to separate we noticed it before we started the drive home so spare went on the front and one front tire to the rear so the drive wheels were the same size because Possie rear end 

then on the drive home a light vibration then a loud roar pulled over and found the trailer tire a mess the center cap and grease cap missing 

we finally made it home with no other problems 

IMG_20131111_105431_732_zps63cfc5a5.jpg

IMG_20131111_150438_789_zpse55639e3.jpg

IMG_20131111_152805_664_zpsfd8eebf7.jpg