Eagle Rock Datsun Nippon Swap meet and car Show Nov 10 2013

Ranman72

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for stock 240z throttle linkage the bracket that bolts to the fire wall and both pcs of linkage that hook to it.

I have at least some of that if not all of it 

what is the manufacture date

is the bell crank tall or short  

• Like 1

sweet!

a meet in my zip code!

i'll be there.  

I need:

5spd. prefer short 80's 720 version and or the bell housing from the '80 720.  could deal with a good dogleg until engine swap time though.  Hell, even a Z 5speed if someone has a shorty driveline to go with

620 dash face

H190 third member in the 3.8-4.1 range (620 pickup)

I have to trade/sell

620 front apron valance x 2 both moderately straight with small damage to right side.

4.37 3rd member

Kangaroo bag in good shape, pulled from 810 wagon interior  rear quarter so it's clean and colorful rather than greasy and heat faded

620 bench frame in good shape, upholstery not so much

I need a bunch of bolts and screws for my 510!! Need screws for the whole front end(grill, headlight surrends, etc.), parking light, side markers and taillights. Need bolts for trunk lid, hood and hood lock. Jim, think you can help me out with bolts and screws?

Also how much for front and rear bumper brackets?

sweet!

a meet in my zip code!

i'll be there.  

I need:

5spd. prefer short 80's 720 version and or the bell housing from the '80 720.  could deal with a good dogleg until engine swap time though.  Hell, even a Z 5speed if someone has a shorty driveline to go with

620 dash face

H190 third member in the 3.8-4.1 range (620 pickup)

I have to trade/sell

620 front apron valance x 2 both moderately straight with small damage to right side.

4.37 3rd member

Kangaroo bag in good shape, pulled from 810 wagon interior  rear quarter so it's clean and colorful rather than greasy and heat faded

620 bench frame in good shape, upholstery not so much

I have a NAPZ 5 speed in my 720 that I will be pulling out pretty soon. It's the short one, and I have the stock 720 2 piece driveshaft. I also have a 720 H190 rear end with 3.90 gears. I won't make it to the show sunday but if your interested hit me up. The trans is still in the truck if you want to try it out.

• Like 1

ok guys I will be there I have the BLUEBIRD grille emblem plstic,.....

And the DATSUN fender & trunk emblems metal ones not plastic for sale this are replicas identical as the original ones, and of course a bunch of other emblems to for sale here is my number in case u need something else 650 810 6108

See u there early Jose Santos!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100_3297.jpg

Does any body need a complete 68 dash?

sss grille?

regular grille?

68 head light bezels?

LED dome lights?

datsun buckle belt?

I dont fell like packing my van to much this time lol so am trying to get mostly what people needs or ask for.

thanks