FUN RUN ANYONE?

Datsloco

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I had my 510 out here to join you guys.

Just moved out to Pacifica CA a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately the Nickel Dime is in the garage in CT. Working on getting it shipped out here.

is there an official normal meet or thread or something? did some searching, but couldnt find anything. Would be great to meet up with the local crew here. Always willing to lend a hand wrenching on a Datsun. And I come with cheap labor rates too :D Beer!

• Like 1

Wish I had my 510 out here to join you guys.

Just moved out to Pacifica CA a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately the Nickel Dime is in the garage in CT. Working on getting it shipped out here.

is there an official normal meet or thread or something? did some searching, but couldnt find anything. Would be great to meet up with the local crew here. Always willing to lend a hand wrenching on a Datsun. And I come with cheap labor rates too :D Beer!

Welcome to Nor-Cal and to the Datsun family bro !!  Always good to meet another Datsun gear head!! There are Plenty of Datsun/Import meets .. Events...fun runs.. swap meet/shows to enjoy pretty much all year around.. all over the bay area and central valley!  Aswell as some genuinely good people always eager to help out..   This is a great place to keep up date and informed on these events.. :thumbup:

• Like 1

jvb5577  you live in tracy??  so do I !!  If you want to meet up here in tracy on the way outa town hit me up bro !! 408-830-7810  Ill be leaving my house at 8 .. Heading to meet the rest of the guys at Gino's at 830..

Randy you have no excuses now lol. I expect to see you on this next run....

OK

I have driven this road in my truck over 200 times with trailers empty and full ,with bobcats forms trash etc 

This is a nice fun scenic drive and I cant wait to DO IT IN MY DATSUN 

c ya all at scandia 

• Like 1