FUN RUN ANYONE?

Datsloco

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in the group with gino we would stop just about EVERY split and wait for the others. it was hard to find a spot to fit all the dats. the hole time they where calling and on the radio. last thing on our mind was ditching. sucks if people think that :(

this was still a lot of fun thanks again to all that came out to play :thumbup:  :thumbup: :thumbup:  

On the way back I didn't make it to in and out but never felt ditched.  I had to get going as it was later in the day than I wanted it to be.  Next time I will make it to the end with you all.  I had a blast!  That road was FUN and glad my motor held up.  Great way to finish the break in period  :w00t:   Just want to say thanks to Datsloco and everyone who made this happen  :thumbup:

Here are some pictures I got.  Not many as driving was too much fun.

It was a foggy morning when I met up with Jimmy

IMG_0992.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

IF ONLY GAS WAS STILL THIS PRICE

IMG_1008.jpg

IMG_1007.jpg

IMG_1006.jpg

IMG_1005.jpg

IMG_1004.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg

• Like 2

I didn't feel ditched either. I could have caught up with you guys but I was feeling pretty crappy with this cold I've got so I just called it. But it was tons of fun. Thanks to everyone that put it together. Looking forward to the next one.

bad links 

sorry if anyone felt ditched but we honestly spent about three hours of the run waiting for or trying to find lost people 

near the end the waiting on highway 121 where we lost many people we waited for over an hour called several but the phones are pretty sketchy in alot of the fun run area

this is why I suggested a map and meet up points in one of my posts

Gino (Datsloco) has never left anyone behind on purpose he always tries to re group  and keep the whole bunch together even though it is difficult 

hopefully the one or ones who text we ditched you will come again 

These Fun Runs are the largest groups I have been on and most of the time we dont lose people 

• Like 1

That's crazy that you guys were right there at that junction.......Gracon and I stopped to make sure Carson was all good....came up to the junction and both of us tried to radio the group......no answer so we took a guess.....50/50 shot right??.....of course.....about 7-10 miles in we figured something wasn't right.....Gracon got a glimpse of reception so he pulled up a map and we realized we were waaaay off......He headed out while Kendall and I thought we'd just do the run by ourselves in the off chance we might catch up......we were enjoying the road, the scenery, the beautiful day that mother nature gave us......we come around one turn and I thought I see the color of Randy's dime through the trees......come around the next and there's Randy and someone else(black dime/green BRE stripes...don't think we got a chance to meet)........sweet!!

The last stretch into Napa.....dude leading turned back towards Fairfield.....I think I was the only one with a radio cause no one was responding......I knew we weren't supposed to turn there because I asked Willy where we were headed next....no one had a radio and I had to be back anyways so I just followed along....when we got back to Scandia.....just Rag10, Skyblue and myself stopped....I think everyone else just took off cause they didn't see the gang......called Randy so you guys weren't left waiting....

Like I said earlier....never once did we feel ditched.

I love these runs!!!

• Like 2

Idk where this hole "ditched" thing started but I don't think anyone felt ditched... I was the third from back (believe Jimmy was behind me) and ended up back at Scandia but I had to get going anyways.

Thanks for waiting for us though guys, I was hungry as I am sure everyone was.  Need to get some more of your numbers so I can keep in touch better on the runs.  I had a walkie talkie but didn't get anything until I was on the freeway headed back.

First run I have joined and will definitely do another.  So much fun!

• Like 2

That's crazy that you guys were right there at that junction.......Gracon and I stopped to make sure Carson was all good....came up to the junction and both of us tried to radio the group......no answer so we took a guess.....50/50 shot right??.....of course.....about 7-10 miles in we figured something wasn't right.....Gracon got a glimpse of reception so he pulled up a map and we realized we were waaaay off......He headed out while Kendall and I thought we'd just do the run by ourselves in the off chance we might catch up......we were enjoying the road, the scenery, the beautiful day that mother nature gave us......we come around one turn and I thought I see the color of Randy's dime through the trees......come around the next and there's Randy and someone else(black dime/green BRE stripes...don't think we got a chance to meet)........sweet!!

The last stretch into Napa.....dude leading turned back towards Fairfield.....I think I was the only one with a radio cause no one was responding......I knew we weren't supposed to turn there because I asked Willy where we were headed next....no one had a radio and I had to be back anyways so I just followed along....when we got back to Scandia.....just Rag10, Skyblue and myself stopped....I think everyone else just took off cause they didn't see the gang......called Randy so you guys weren't left waiting....

Like I said earlier....never once did we feel ditched.

I love these runs!!!

the guy sitting with me was Willie 

he usually drives a pretty clean blue 610

we were a little past the junction cuz we thought everyone was with us we were about a half mile up from where you saw everyone 

everyone turned back to that corner in case you guys drove back by

Jackie myself and Willie went on our own little run in chase of where we thought you might have gone

when Grayson called us we pulled over before we lost reception and waited for your return   

my l16 did just fine keeping up its only on the straights that everyone pulls away but in the turns im not to far behind

yeah my L20B WAS KICKING ASS I wish I had my mukinis on dude I be up front wit brother GINO. haaahhhha

but all though I was a bad ass run we need to figure some thing out . this time we had lots of cars and such a short

camino .. we all need to slow down for MOFOS . next time I think

.. we all need to slow down for MOFOS . next time I think

Personally.....I wouldn't want anyone to slow down on my account....that would take some of the fun out of it....my suspension is not "complete" yet and Kendall rides with me.....going fast is out of the question (although I would love to keep up) I gotta keep it fun for the lady.....I don't expect anyone to slow down.....

.......If 5Teezy was tits & I was solo.....I would be right up front with you guys.....

In my opinion....getting lost is my own fault.....I can print a map just as easy as anyone else can........

• Like 2

every last Thursday of every month theres a meet in Manteca, ca

must of the time is Thursday nights and since its thanks giving we maybe cant meet that day .

Every last friday of the month and i will be there this fri incase anyone else wants to show and talk about how good our turkeys were and possible future events.

Personally.....I wouldn't want anyone to slow down on my account....that would take some of the fun out of it....my suspension is not "complete" yet and Kendall rides with me.....going fast is out of the question (although I would love to keep up) I gotta keep it fun for the lady.....I don't expect anyone to slow down.....

.......If 5Teezy was tits & I was solo.....I would be right up front with you guys.....

In my opinion....getting lost is my own fault.....I can print a map just as easy as anyone else can........

I hear ya on the have to keep the lady happy. Sometimes we actually take it easy believe it or not we just got carried away with this last run and were pushing our cars hard incase it was the last run of the year lol. Thanks for understanding and for joining us cant wait till the next one. Take care

Sorry guys about the screw up towards the end of the trip, but overall you guys did a great job with everything! I'm definitely up for another run whenever the chance pops up again

No worries next time i will most definitely print maps for everyone with all the stops along the run and addy for the lunch spot. Thanks again for being so understanding and for joining us on our datsun adventures

yeah my L20B WAS KICKING ASS I wish I had my mukinis on dude I be up front wit brother GINO. haaahhhha

but all though I was a bad ass run we need to figure some thing out . this time we had lots of cars and such a short

camino .. we all need to slow down for MOFOS . next time I think

Lol your truck did great considering the condition of the weber. Lots of fun we must do it again soon. Talk to you later hermano