FUN RUN ANYONE?

Datsloco

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dropped behind to help out and lost the main group... but Tiana had to hurl anyway so it worked out for the best lmao....Thanks to all involved with organizing this... had a blast... never pushed this thing so hard in the corners before :-)   ya'll are crazy!!!  :thumbup:   4.6 gallons of fuel worth of fun.....

• Like 2

we are all a little crazy but it was a blast 

I think 24 datsuns and one nissan altima what a day 

Thanks to everyone involved in planning 

in the future maybe print a map with scheduled meet up points for the ones who fall back a bit 

it is difficult to keep that many cars in one group but we are normally a little more successful 

AWESOME ROAD CHOICES I LOVED IT 

not many pics but here they are from my phone cameraIMG_20131124_103832_377_zpsbe0c53ea.jpg

IMG_20131124_103836_545_zps598acd63.jpg

IMG_20131124_103853_101_zps748cdc7c.jpg

IMG_20131124_103900_362_zps2af0658b.jpg

IMG_20131124_142643_837_zps9654f79a.jpg

IMG_20131124_142650_400_zps6d1e32d0.jpg

on 80 headed home with James and Victory behind me 

IMG_20131124_164204_538_zpsb423d559.jpg

• Like 3

it was great :thumbup:  :thumbup: :thumbup:  thanks to everyone

it was fun pushing the goon this hard on the turns :w00t:

in the future maybe print a map with scheduled meet up points for the ones who fall back a bit 

+1

would have been great for everyone to make it to the end

• Like 1

Awesome turn out!!! Just wanted to say sorry to the people we left behind. Next time we will assign detailed maps or a couple of leaders per 6-7 cars so everyone ends up at the same spots. Sorry again but besides that it was alot of fun. Wish we could do this more often. Thanks to everyone that showed and made it a great FUN RUN!!!
IMAG4168.jpg

• Like 1

Awesome turn out!!! Just wanted to say sorry to the people we left behind. Next time we will assign a couple of leaders per 6-7 cars so everyone ends up at the same spots. Sorry again but besides that it was alot of fun. Wish we could do this more often. Thanks to everyone that showed and made it a great FUN RUN!!!

IMAG4168.jpg

thats another reason for my ka swap, to keep up with everybody

• Like 1

For the record nobody was ditched. We stopped and waited for an hour on hwy 121 for everyone. We waited for a long time. We had hungry fussy kids and still waited. The blue 710 took a wrong left and all the rest followed. If you guys would have drove a 1/2 mile more before making that left at the 121 128 junction you would have seen us on the side of the hwy waiting. Anyways sorry we all got lost. Next time im gonna hand out detailed maps to everyone. There was also no safe place to wait for cars in that area that everyone went left. We always wait for everyone that gets left behind. Sucks that we didnt all finish together and i apologize for that. I also tried calling a few on the phone but due to bad reception nobody would answer there phone. I promise this wont happen again. Sorry for the long story but i received a text earlier from a source that felt we ditched everyone and i dont want everyone that was lost to think that. We honestly waited over an hour for everyone to catch up. Besides that i think we all had a great time. Sorry again for a sucky ending.

I'm one of the ones that got lost for three hrs. Like my brother(DATSLOCO) said bad phone and radio reseption made it impossible to get in contact with the leaders, but I never felt ditched in anyway. Im thankful for indy510/carson 510wagon and the black primered521 for stopping n giving me a hand on fixn the issue with my truck. But even after being lost for 3hrs DATSLOCO/EASTBAY521/YELLA521/SSIZZLE/KELOWG/TEQUILA. they were waiting on me . Those are great leaders and family. Can't wait for the next fun run, before it really starts to rain. Lets not get any hard feelings guys and gals. We are an AWESOME group lets keep it together.I'm really surprised that all of 40+ year old cars can take a beating that we all gave to all of cars. Like I said lets omsn another one very very soon.

• Like 1
:angel: 

For the record nobody was ditched. We stopped and waited for an hour on hwy 121 for everyone. We waited for a long time. We had hungry fussy kids and still waited. The blue 710 took a wrong left and all the rest followed. If you guys would have drove a 1/2 mile more before making that left at the 121 128 junction you would have seen us on the side of the hwy waiting. Anyways sorry we all got lost. Next time im gonna hand out detailed maps to everyone. There was also no safe place to wait for cars in that area that everyone went left. We always wait for everyone that gets left behind. Sucks that we didnt all finish together and i apologize for that. I also tried calling a few on the phone but due to bad reception nobody would answer there phone. I promise this wont happen again. Sorry for the long story but i received a text earlier from a source that felt we ditched everyone and i dont want everyone that was lost to think that. We honestly waited over an hour for everyone to catch up. Besides that i think we all had a great time. Sorry again for a sucky ending.

i beleive that, in other runs towards shows datsloco has called, slowed down, or pulled over when i or someone falls behind, i love you too :angel:  :rofl:

Did anyone have to roll a car on a hill until you found reception? 

Was that a shot??!! :huh:

Don't think anyone in the back had a radio except me.....no one was responding on that last stretch where we lost you.

I got lost a couple of times but never felt ditched......don't know that anybody did.

Next time I just have to study the course. ;)

Thx again guys......sweet run. :thumbup: Can't wait for the next one......

Was that a shot??!! :huh:

Don't think anyone in the back had a radio except me.....no one was responding on that last stretch where we lost you.

I got lost a couple of times but never felt ditched......don't know that anybody did.

Next time I just have to study the course. ;)

Thx again guys......sweet run. :thumbup: Can't wait for the next one......

Happy to my dad's 510 a little over a year ago.