FUN RUN ANYONE?

Datsloco

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Santa cruz, mt hamilton,or napa valley they all sound good to me. Can we do them all in one day lol? Im down for either one. If someone wants to map our route out feel free to do so. I would not mind someone else leading the pack so i can have fun in the back and maybe take some pics and video. Its hard doing that when your infront lol. I will also map some out just incase nobody else does. See you all soon

My Hamilton sounds amazing, but that's a long way with no gas stations. Just fyi for everyone, went through there with my cressida quickly it was a battle to keep the brakes cool. Took two hours !

Its an absolutely amazing drive though, fantastic road and scenery.

Not sure if I can make the next run though. :/

Santa cruz, mt hamilton,or napa valley they all sound good to me. Can we do them all in one day lol? Im down for either one. If someone wants to map our route out feel free to do so. I would not mind someone else leading the pack so i can have fun in the back and maybe take some pics and video. Its hard doing that when your infront lol. I will also map some out just incase nobody else does. See you all soon

Hello brother lets do Napa on the 24th.  Got a map & route ready to go.

Napa sounds great. Post the map & route and we will plan a meet spot. :thumbup:

Here is a link to the map & route. I pre-ran this and the roads are in good shape.  We could meet people in Fairfield or Cordelia.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?vps=2&ie=UTF8&hl=en&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=214821167694724867942.0004e2dbed748b809fe6a

• Like 1

128 is an awesome road to drive.

but FYI- they were doing road work on 128 around Berryessa in August, not sure if its still going on.

AND... when 128 dumps out onto 29 in "Napa" you're only 10min from Calistoga & Busters is a great place to eat BBQ.!!

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ll=38.575976,-122.580771&spn=0.006047,0.008261&t=m&z=17&vpsrc=6&iwloc=0004eb39e595e4e2ce153&msa=0&msid=201028355994837881379.0004eb39e43d2dfabcc1a

Here is a link to the map & route. I pre-ran this and the roads are in good shape.  We could meet people in Fairfield or Cordelia.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?vps=2&ie=UTF8&hl=en&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=214821167694724867942.0004e2dbed748b809fe6a

I scouted those roads once in my Cressida ... its an absolutely incredible area.

As I remember roads are open and smooth, scenery is fantastic and not too crowded on a weekend.

Ok guys it sounds like an awesome fun run now. Mark your calendars for the 24th of this month. Let's meet in cordelia, there use to be a scandia/miniture golf place there not sure if its still there or not but that would be a good meet spot. Will post a time soon.

Ok guys it sounds like an awesome fun run now. Mark your calendars for the 24th of this month. Let's meet in cordelia, there use to be a scandia/miniture golf place there not sure if its still there or not but that would be a good meet spot. Will post a time soon.

Looks like it is still there:

Scandia Family Fun Center

4300 Central Pl, Fairfield, CA

I'm down.  What time?

Cool.......

I'll be at La Boulange around 9am getting some grub...

Google says 30.9 minutes drive time from there....

Departing La Boulange @ 9:45a.m.

Here's my digits for anyone crossing 37...call or text....415-3two0-25sixtyone

I'll also bring my walkie-talkies......they'll be set to channel 6-9....

Can't wait!! :frantics:

doooooood....the colors...