FUN RUN ANYONE?

Datsloco

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She will make it with no probs. Have fun buddy dont get to drunk. But if you drink then chug one for me lol. Be safe ttyl

:poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:yeah take a a few for the team que no. have a fun dude and lots of luck . make sure you check

you oli and stuff.

you know it!!!! ill take more then a few for the team :w00t:  :w00t: she got a full check up today hitting the road early morning thaks

I hear ya on the have to keep the lady happy. Sometimes we actually take it easy believe it or not we just got carried away with this last run and were pushing our cars hard incase it was the last run of the year lol. Thanks for understanding and for joining us cant wait till the next one. Take care

this cant be the last one of the yr :crying:  :crying: we need to end with a BANG!! lol Uno mas gino :D great times last 2 run I was able to go

this one is more of a memorial toy drive combo then an actual driving fun run 

but it would be great to see alot of support in memory of Dave Pare 

entry is one unwrapped 10 dollar toy 

hope to see alot of dattos there 

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/58565-dave-pare-annual-fun-run-dec-7-2013/

• 4 months later...

Sparkens ligthen up . A d loose that puss up . Do a drive dow. To so.cal. for this one . Clear road nothing but . Just go go .. how about calivaras road then paterso. Road . And found a good spot to burn up hella . Take so.e spare tire locos . I have a ja$k loadex up lets do this datslocos para simpre.

^^not a bad idea..i know its kinda far for some but I was thinking down to Monterey 17mile road?if not I know yealla"s521 is down to go with me :thumbup:

I think that's a toll road.....