Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nothing is more annoying than a door guy at a club not letting you in to take a piss because of your attire. This happened to me in Sacto at a club called "Faces" I went in there looking for a drunk friend and some total douch rod with a faux hawk and fitted black Kenneth Cole button up shirt looked at me and simply said "I cannot let you in here" I told him I was just looking for a friend of mine and didn't want to hang out and he said "I cannot let you in here". Jesus now I know how the Trench Coat Mafia felt.

Faces has a strict no hipster policy

she sounds so sexy but she is truly an idiot 

no wonder she hit three deer she was thinking why do they allow this instead of I better watch for deer 

Broke off a 6-32 tap in 1/2" thick mild steel this morning, overhead.  Spent nearly the rest of the day drilling it out...fml

That reminds me of a date I had once. Could have use a better honing lube on that one.

IMG_20140522_135319979_HDR_zpsqeojj4am.jIMG_81700338891672_zpsrqqldhex.jpeg

This BS is Tragic.

What Ratsun Needs Now Is Love Sweet Love. It's The Only Thing That There's Just Too Little Of.  

Come on guys let's hold hands and sing it with me now.

url-1-1.jpg

IMG_20140522_135319979_HDR_zpsqeojj4am.jIMG_81700338891672_zpsrqqldhex.jpeg

No ones pissed off. With 1,600 posts you must know we don't allow price bidding, try E Bay. In the past this has always led to bad feelings among members. Set an asking price. If too high forget it or lower it.

... and yes.... it IS what you do.