Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Figured I would give this ebay thing a try. So, bought a few things. Price plus shipping saved a few dollars,...If I reported it to the state for tax reason, think I would be at least at the same price or down a few dollars.

Selling lol. this one got me. Had a few old WW2 era ceramic's from Japan. If sold fine if not fine sooner or later I would have sold them or something. Put them up for a dollar each. One got a few bids sold for $3.25, the other one did not. Today I got an invoice from ebay, My fees for selling totaled $1.33.

If it is not for sale local, and ebay is my only choice, then I will use it. Sure as hell not going to do any selling on ebay. Why in the world do people put up with that large of a slice of the money going to ebay.

Figured I would give this ebay thing a try. So, bought a few things. Price plus shipping saved a few dollars,...If I reported it to the state for tax reason, think I would be at least at the same price or down a few dollars.

Selling lol. this one got me. Had a few old WW2 era ceramic's from Japan. If sold fine if not fine sooner or later I would have sold them or something. Put them up for a dollar each. One got a few bids sold for $3.25, the other one did not. Today I got an invoice from ebay, My fees for selling totaled $1.33.

If it is not for sale local, and ebay is my only choice, then I will use it. Sure as hell not going to do any selling on ebay. Why in the world do people put up with that large of a slice of the money going to ebay.

Valuable niche items are really the only way to go unless you are selling a ton of stuff. But yeah, you lose at least 13% with eBay & PayPal fees.
  • Like 1

I just watched this yesterday. Poor car? That body is getting attention-even if only to get thrashed on. At least it's alive.

This car would be dead in a junkyard somewhere with a shit box GM V6 if it were not for Roadkill.

This Z also set the flame for Finnigan's Datsun love.

• Like 1

Visiting my mom's...she has her own power transformer off the high voltage lines. It blew yesterday, and her water well pressure switch failed (one causing the other I guess). Now I gotta do plumbing and electrical on Saturday :/

How'd it go? This is my element if you have questions

How'd it go? This is my element if you have questions

Just before I was going to get a switch I got a call back from the local (literally down the street) well/pump guy, so I let him take care of it since he can support his work, as I don't live in town. As figured the switch was fubar and that solved the problem. Pump is drawing a bit higher current than it should, so will probably need replacing...
  • Like 2

^^^ not an enthusiast

Spinning tires on wet pavement is bullshit. No way that Z was that fast. Poor traction would have made them much more equal. But I guess there is only so much time to crank out an episode and the weather got in the way.

Nice patina, this would be a fun roadkill episode since it comes with a spare parts car ;)

I might even watch if it was dry out....