Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reminds me of this..

road-rash-o.gif

MICRO !!!! People are complaining your PMs are full and need erasing. They can't send you any messages. Unless that's the plan. nawmeen?

How can you be so petty in the face of that kind of balls swing'n ridiculousness? Man Mike, you're never impressed.

Well I see these pulse motors on U tube all the time and assume they are a propulsion device like the V1s. In almost every case the thing makes lots of noise, heat and belches flame and glows red hot but is barely strapped down. If they work so well why doesn't it fly through the wall of the garage????? For making noise it's a success. 

Well I see these pulse motors on U tube all the time and assume they are a propulsion device like the V1s. In almost every case the thing makes lots of noise, heat and belches flame and glows red hot but is barely strapped down. If they work so well why doesn't it fly through the wall of the garage????? For making noise it's a success.

It needs a proper shaped nozzle to make thrust to move, if it doesn't have a nozzle then its just a really badass heater

Yeah Grant has made a chain steering wheel for a long time. They are usually chrome plated. I don't think I could drive with a little 8" steering wheel though. And until that pic I never saw anyone extend the shift lever on an automatic!

• Like 1