Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

There are selected gradient blur masks all over the drivers side of the car, The rims are absolute fabricated illustration. These's nothing in the foreground that would give that kind of reflection on a mirror curved surface. The incident reflection of the vertical lines on the building shown on the hood and top are all off angle, or nonexistent. The nice continuous line in the faux reflection running from the front of the car to the back, although pretty, have nothing to do with reality.

As an ex commercial photographer, I can remove any doubt, truth in advertising is a myth.

• Like 1
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hit the salvage yard today and dragged this stuff home.

20150623_182116.jpg

20150623_182146.jpg

the fogs have glass lenses and came off a 1984 4X4 Nissan truck. were these a factory option? they may wind up on my wagon.

not real sure what model the radio delete plate came out of.

the blue vinyl mats came out of a 1979 720 and they have holes in them where they snap into place waaaaaaaaay up on the firewall above the toe board. never seen this style before.

the Stewart-Warner geen stripe oil pressure gauge is kinda faded but eBay will probably like it. these things have a cult following with rat rod and day two muscle car guys.

also, there was a 720 in the yard with a bird design in the pinstripe near the cab. was this some kind of trim level designator? I'd never seen one before.

20150623_154335.jpg

never did get a horn plunger spring for my A-10. still looking for one of those.

• Like 3

There are selected gradient blur masks all over the drivers side of the car, The rims are absolute fabricated illustration. These's nothing in the foreground that would give that kind of reflection on a mirror curved surface. The incident reflection of the vertical lines on the building shown on the hood and top are all off angle, or nonexistent. The nice continuous line in the faux reflection running from the front of the car to the back, although pretty, have nothing to do with reality.

As an ex commercial photographer, I can remove any doubt, truth in advertising is a myth.

LIES!!!!!!!!!!!

when_photoshop_goes_totally_wrong_640_13

• Like 1

Screenshot_2015-06-23-19-49-37.png

there is a smiley face painted on i5 in burlington. i've been wanting to take a picture of it but i'm always driving when i see it and there's too much traffic to just stop for a picture

Martian_face_viking_rotated.jpg

tnajakqqwuxaqinwvcwb.jpg

• Like 4

I think I actually love one of my tullys girls. She's way too nice to me. Sent me a message to tell me they had my favourite bread back in stock for the first time since they discontinued it half a year or so ago

the tall one? or geek schic?