Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nanner, take it from me bro, someone who's dealt with spinal injury pain most of my life; use every percussion, get every test, do what ever the Dr tell you to, and document everything. Symptoms from neck trauma "whiplash" tend to get worse before they get better. Aside from the local pain of a pulled/torn muscle, be on the lookout for any peripheral pain in the shoulders, shoulder blades, and arms. Spinal nerve injuries usually start as burning sensations, numbness, then sharp pain, but can take months to show up. In all probability the kid will be fine, but in the off chance, it's better to over react than under react. 

Request a copy of the police report and make a copy for your insurance. If any insurance company asks you to see their Dr. DO NOT GO. Tell them to contact you Dr. If they make any threatening demands to make you see their Dr. tell them to contact your lawyer. Treat his insurance as though they're trying to fuck you, because they are. Don't settle until your Dr. tells you in writing your boy's made a full recovery.

Hope everything works out OK. Best of luck.

• Like 2

My wife is a paralegal with the Offices of the Attorneys general since about 91 so like i mentioned i'm not that worried,, we have a price point and we will get there,,  it's a dance and some times if you dance long enough you get sweaty ,, but i am in no hurry.

• Like 1

Yup.... wake and bake.

my daughter is six and asthmatic, I'm very strict about the no smoking in the house rule.

Also generally no cologne (my brother likes to stink up my house) and minimal incense, only in my bathroom and only one, bedroom door stays closed for a week afterwards.

I rarely smoke in the mornings due to working almost everyday and if I smoke nothing gets done including talking on the internets. When did my online personality become the world's biggest burn out anyways?