Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I ......... I'm saddened. My buddy at work had to help me identify what it was and then he took a good look and he is confused

Why? Well I'm not a fan of gsxr to begin with but still.... Why?

but you could fit 2 Tully girls on the back and 1 on the bars...............     ?  :crying:

harley+scooter.jpg

eleitist

• Like 1

Not being pervy. Just trying to help. Spyder seems to be afraid of girls not prefixed by Tully's.

Solution buy a Tully's hat. When feeling attraction to girl, ask her to try on this hat. Then proceed with courtship rituals.

• Like 1

Not being pervy. Just trying to help. Spyder seems to be afraid of girls not prefixed by Tully's.

Solution buy a Tully's hat. When feeling attraction to girl, ask her to try on this hat. Then proceed with courtship rituals.

That's not too bad of an idea for the hobo, she may need to give him coffee too, I think that might have some kind of trigger for him as well

• Like 1

Omg that's hilarious and Percy all at the same time. It's not an issue of where I encounter them, it's a matter of not having time to see them away from here. I don't see any of my old friends, master and mistress moved to Alaska, Jessie moved to Detroit, Lufa works daytime and catzi works random days of the week. Lost a bunch of people when I quit drinking last year due to not being able to be around them without wanting to drink. And I worj swing shift so I can't even go to my favourite play to randomly chat with people for the most part due to them closing the grill down at 2am