Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mmmmoooooaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha :devil:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeell in that guys voice that was character on Jack Benny radio show.

So if the salmon berry plant growing up the tail gate ,,, and the dental clinic disguised as a Les Schwab wasn't enough random shit for a Tuesday,.............  I though i would make the boys some garbage to choke down,,,,,,,,, and this slaps me dead in the muther of all chicken plucker face.

IMG_2237_zps2e2fd19f.jpg

IMG_2238_zpsa1420832.jpg

brainfreeze.jpg

• Like 1

A few years ago my neighbor came over insisting i borrowed a little trickle type charger,, i have a floor model so i couldn't even imagine why i would have borrowed his ( we do exchange tools very, very often being shared front yard neighbors 24+ years),, but finally he gave up and went and bought another...................  Used it to start his old 9N ford ,,even reluctantly mowed my whole front side..

Went to put "new" charger on shelf,,,   there was his old one ,, as he hadn't looked for it he just assumed i had it so he started there.  .

:rofl:

derp. I read the first page of this thread and saw the original intent - got it.

these two are from my work.

the ratty old battery charger

charger.jpg

• Like 3

ever wonder what it would be like to help a victims family with cleaning out a room or shop of some old friend that died and you stumble across all your stuff that went missing 10 years ago?

I swear this is gonna be a reality when the old guy in my studio space passes away, god bless his soul.

ever wonder what it would be like to help a victims family with cleaning out a room or shop of some old friend that died and you stumble across all your stuff that went missing 10 years ago?

I swear this is gonna be a reality when the old guy in my studio space passes away, god bless his soul.

You guys have no idea, when my dad finally passes away (long life runs in the family and HDS only 59) I'm going to inherit so much shit I think I'm just going to have to out a for sale sign out front and sell it by the pound.

I don't know about if it was made for bullet holes, you get a lot more types of wounds. I'm thinking it was used around the Vietnam war "police action".

I'm thinking silly putty was a product a guy made during WWII to replace rubber for boots, masks and such. A lot of rubber plants were destroyed by the Japanese during that time, so a guy was trying to make something synthetic.

They sure did and we bombed that shit too. Tell you what, those men (and boys) that fought it WWII were a different breed of cat.

You said it man, both world wars really. My great grandmother on my dads side lived in Germany during both, really fucked that place up.

this thing turned up for $9 at a goodwill I visted today. who was the vintage tekkie that used to post his finds here all the time? I didn't buy the thing btw. why not? because of what q-tip said - some poor chumps are going to have to sort through my crap after I get slipped inside the wooden Buick.

20140827_110247.jpg

20140827_110304.jpg

• Like 3