510 Frank & friends epic end of summer garage sale!

Logical1

Howdy Ratsun friends, Frank and I were chatting and decided we need to put on a Datsun garage sale of epic proportions! For those of you that don't know Frank, he has been doing engine swaps and collecting parts for over 20 years. The amount of parts that he has gathered is nothing short of amazing! Myself and a few other Ratsunites will be adding our collection of parts to this sale as well. We are planning on the weekend of the Sept 14-15 with a possible presale Friday afternoon. It will be held at Franks place in downtown Everett, address to be added as we get closer. We will also be serving lunch and potlucking is welcome!

For a taste of what is to be available:

Multiple diff's - stock 510, 240z + 240sx

Trannys of all sorts, 4 speed, doglegs, ka's

510 gauge clusters, headlight buckets, and more trim than you can believe. (The car variety ;)

Flywheels, blocks, cranks & cams from L series, ka's, vg,'s and sr's

Tail lights, side markers, interior, & grills

Fuel cells, maf's, headers, intakes, carbs and dizzys

Basically anything you can imagine for dimes and Datsun engines!!!

Stop by to shop, to talk shop, or just to talk and show off your ride!

• Like 1
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im pretty sure Im going to miss this for some Navy shit... wish it was a weekend earlier. Or push it back a weekend and combine the upcoming Northenders meet with this. Instead of crappy fast food we could eat some BBQ.

I like this idea.

Could we load up our own parts and bring them out?  

This isn't a voting thread; it's an invite to an event happening on such-and-such a date.

Yep, I feel bad I started all of it. Not holding my breath for the change.

I miss all the good meets for work so it's not a big deal. Luckily I don't need anything...

This isn't a voting thread; it's an invite to an event happening on such-and-such a date.

Ah I forgot, it's the internet, people are not allowed to ask questions or make recommendations.  Cause god knows if enough people jumped in and said they already had plans that day and asked if there was a chance for it to move, it couldn't change the planners mind. Plus to most people the word "planning" doesn't necessarily mean set in stone

• Like 3

Yes you are right ,,, but the terrible traffic and the risk to your car in that downtown Seattle shit ,,and the (at least) 2 hour one way drive makes driving there 2 weekends in a row virtually out of the question.. As witnessed by the huge northend turnouts at southend events  and vise-versa..

I just drove only up to the University of Washington last Friday and i can tell you for a fact it is a brutal hump even in a newer car..And Everette is quite a bit farther...Granted weekdays are a bit busier but what ever .

we will have to make a decision to go to one or the other,, we will try to make it.

Ah I forgot, it's the internet, people are not allowed to ask questions or make recommendations.  Cause god knows if enough people jumped in and said they already had plans that day and asked if there was a chance for it to move, it couldn't change the planners mind. Plus to most people the word "planning" doesn't necessarily mean set in stone

internet_serious_business_framed.jpg

• Like 3

Girls girls... Truth be told, Frank and I talked about the weekend of the north end meet. However we both wanted to actually go to the north end meet, that being said we might re-open again the weekend of the meet. Any suggestions on how we might enjoy both and not detract from either? Franks place has limited space for a meet (no lot to park everyone in, street parking only) also the reason why unfortunately we can't host other folks tables for parts selling :(  on that note though, I just got back from his place and you literally can't imagine the amount of parts he has, I'm fairly sure you could build several dimes just out the collection he is putting out for this sale! I will post some pics up soon so you can get an idea of the insanity! 

Girls girls... Truth be told, Frank and I talked about the weekend of the north end meet. However we both wanted to actually go to the north end meet, that being said we might re-open again the weekend of the meet. Any suggestions on how we might enjoy both and not detract from either? Franks place has limited space for a meet (no lot to park everyone in, street parking only) also the reason why unfortunately we can't host other folks tables for parts selling :(  on that note though, I just got back from his place and you literally can't imagine the amount of parts he has, I'm fairly sure you could build several dimes just out the collection he is putting out for this sale! I will post some pics up soon so you can get an idea of the insanity! 

Understandable,  just thought we would ask. Hopefully we I can make it out.  Would like to score some rear control arms.

funny picture

Ah you are one of those guys........

And of course it's serious, if I don't win on the internet. I don't win in life "O'DOYLE RULES"!!!!

Howdy Ratsun friends, Frank and I were chatting and decided we need to put on a Datsun garage sale of epic proportions! For those of you that don't know Frank, he has been doing engine swaps and collecting parts for over 20 years. The amount of parts that he has gathered is nothing short of amazing! Myself and a few other Ratsunites will be adding our collection of parts to this sale as well. We are planning on the weekend of the Sept 14-15 with a possible presale Friday afternoon. It will be held at Franks place in downtown Everett, address to be added as we get closer. We will also be serving lunch and potlucking is welcome!

For a taste of what is to be available:

Multiple diff's - stock 510, 240z + 240sx

Trannys of all sorts, 4 speed, doglegs, ka's

510 gauge clusters, headlight buckets, and more trim than you can believe. (The car variety ;)

Flywheels, blocks, cranks & cams from L series, ka's, vg,'s and sr's

Tail lights, side markers, interior, & grills

Fuel cells, maf's, headers, intakes, carbs and dizzys

Basically anything you can imagine for dimes and Datsun engines!!!

Stop by to shop, to talk shop, or just to talk and show off your ride!

can you give us a taste of what the prices will be. Hate to travel 7 hrs one way to just turn back around.  

blame Hainz, he brought it up, sort of.   :angel:

• Like 1

Planet of the Datsn I try to get rid of stuff in back of my 521 and I wasnt looking More stuff was thrown back in!!!!!!!

Frank is sneaky also. hes hoping every body brings up their parts then it wont sell and people just walk off leaving them, then Frank sells them on the internet.

That was My Plan on my parts(hell wasnt going to bring that shit back home)He can keep it

I got too much stuff also I need to get rid of but bringing mine up isnt going to help him sell.

But he has alot of parts!!!!!!

• Like 1