510 Frank & friends epic end of summer garage sale!

Logical1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! As for times, pretty much garage sale style all day. I'm thinking 10am-5pm. For what parts are up for sale I dont have an exact list nor do I think that is possible! here is a couple quick shots I took LAST week during some of the storage purging:

garage1.jpg

garage2.jpg

garage3.jpg

I do spot some rear control arms in there ;) I think this will give you idea of Franks absurd amount of parts and like I said these pics were just during the storage room purging!

• Like 1

How much for the Pumkin orange door!??  If it is stock color it would be a fricking crime against everything Datsun to sell it to someone wanting to change the color anyway...It would also get my car back to all one color ,,,, Soooooo ipso facto i would be fixing 2 cars not just one.

If it`s a 2door,, well then,,,,  i will just be sad..

To fix this poor little miss-matched guy.

Picture181.jpg

And why there is a lizard on the side of mine. Sad parts car driving guy is sad.. :crying: and needs colors back.

• Like 1

Bananhamuk

i got a right side 4dr rear. FREE

Thanks man that is generous :) , but i have two whole sets of 4door doors and an extra drivers door ( an orange smashed one :lol: ) ,, but i really need/want an orange drivers door ..

I hear you on the having just to much stuff sometimes,,,  it seems if you leave the junk Datsun parts outside they multiply like hobgoblins.