My little green 521

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Naw.... I have a sawzall. I'll get them in

On another note... trying to stay positive. Thought I was on the home stretch to getting this on the road. WRONG... clutch is gone. I guess this is as good as it gets for an excuse for a 5 speed swap. Down side... no money in the budget right now. Ahhhh.... some day

• Like 2

Yeah slave has been replaced as well. Just one of those things.... should have the motor and trans out after work on Sat. Gonna take some time stripping the engine compartment and repainting under the hood as well. Me and my parts cleaner are going to be like best friends real soon

• 2 weeks later...

Well I wish I had something cool to post. Been doing alot just nothing worth taking a picture of. I did manage to grind down my front hub nubs for my Titan wheels and dropped in longer studs. Also turned my drums and cleaned them at work, and picked up and stripped down a L20 from Jeff. I should have my tires tomorrow so I will be able to get some new pics this weekend.

100_4412_zps11aebdd7.jpg

100_4413_zpse7b242ce.jpg

100_4414_zpsc7a8c54c.jpg

I doubt it. I used to drive by that house weekly to pick up my daughter in Enumclaw. Huge garage.... the guy does have some nice stuff, on the flip side he also knows what its worth. 

Lame. Its always shitty to see them sit. You think people would get the idea that its priced too high for condition if its still for sale nearly a year later.