Paolo's BBQ

510_Dillon

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a guy with WAAAY more old school dattos - dimes included. He has seven, yes 7 (seven) NL320 trucks. I'd say 10-15 2 door 510's.

Looks like you guys had fun. I had lunch with Kiznook and then Dislexic & Nismopu and I got together in the evening..

Paolo,

Needs to start parting with some of these 510s so other people can enjoy them instead of letting them Rot(realy shows a lack of resources or) knowlegde). The usual anwswer is Im going to get them back in the Road. Ya right!!! I see a pattern here.

L motors are EZ to get and keep running. What is the deal here?

Sell the Ok ones ,part out the bad ones(ebay) and keep 2/3 Choice ones to Build up

Your life will be simpler.

John Morton would be ashamed to see that many 510s in that shape. Some look like could be daily drivers with about 4 guys working on them in one day!

I have gotten 3 Datsuns running in a hr.(wonder if they would have been added to another collection of non running cars)

Paul(71 521)

Youshould get that blue one and get it running instead of dealing with putting a stripped car together. Everything is here just get Paolo to part with it (he isnt going to get these things running)

That was amazing the amount of cars out there. I tried to talk Frank into going halfs on the blue one with me. Try and make a buck and save a datto, he said we would be better off with a 2 door it we wanted to get our investment back. He is right 4 doors are not worth as much, but as long as we got the blue one cheap we might be able to not loose any money. Anyways just a thought.

That was amazing the amount of cars out there. I tried to talk Frank into going halfs on the blue one with me. Try and make a buck and save a datto, he said we would be better off with a 2 door it we wanted to get our investment back. He is right 4 doors are not worth as much, but as long as we got the blue one cheap we might be able to not loose any money. Anyways just a thought.

Wait just a Minute... I want the blue one... But alas.. I live to far away

Wait just a Minute... I want the blue one... But alas.. I live to far away

Me and KA-510 will fix it make a small profit (So we can save more) then you can drive it back :D

Me and KA-510 will fix it make a small profit (So we can save more) then you can drive it back :D

really...sounds tempting... serious.. but if he was truley willing to part with it I'd trailor it home later in the summer.. I sure havnt seen any around here.;)

Paolo,

Needs to start parting with some of these 510s so other people can enjoy them instead of letting them Rot

Paul(71 521)

You should get that blue one and get it running instead of dealing with putting a stripped car together. Everything is here just get Paolo to part with it (he isnt going to get these things running)

Hainz: I have just about everything I need to get the 2dr on the road...going to be a couple of months ($) to get the weather stripping for the windows and the trunk...put in new brake and fuel lines and it's there....

Icehouse:

If Paolo wants to get rid of it and you and KA don't get it to make a few bucks, have him give me a hollar....I'd seriously like to get it on the road...

Well did Paolo raffle a car away as he said he would. ??

Or he just coulnt part with all that stuff.

How many Datsun showed up???

I see 2 that you owned!!!!!!!

I hope its wasnt like a NWDE meeting? A Datsun meeting and 1 or 2 Datsuns show up!!!!!!!!

I have driven a datsun everyday since 1988. It might not be KA/SR powered but Im living the lifestyle!!!!!!!!L Motors Baby!!!!!!!!!!!