Canby 2014 No Fucks Given - - June 14 & 15

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since it's about 3 hour drive from tacoma, wa what supplies should someone bring? Incase of a break down? Obviously I'll bring my own things, but I mean to help others what could I bring? Spare tire? Radiator hoses? Extra coolant? Just an idea....

A tent a sleeping bag, and a cooler with condiments and pop. We usually get our hotdogs and crap like that at the grocery store when we get there. If we had a truck in the mix we would probably bring a propane grill. There is a few really good cheap places to eat around town so bringing food isn't really necessary either.

.. Yes we bring small box of tools and jugs of water but i never go long distances without them even in our newer vehicles.

I must add,,  "maps" shows 2 1/2 hours but really it doesn't seem that far at all since it is mostly high speed freeway cruisin,, then when you get off in Organ city it is funky city / backroads type driving.

Yeah that tent,,, i went looking for someone or something that was in there and when you get right up to it,  it's HUGE!! I believe right as i opened door i thought to myself "holy shit" . opened the door,  and realized by all the people staring at me i had said it out loud.

:D