POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Granny wagon is being flipped by somebody, unless the seller raised his price. It was up on C.L for I think like 3,000.00 for a long time.

INSANE!  I hate this s#$t!  10 freaking grand!?!?!  Saw this one at JCCS and cars n coffee with the funky rear fender/axle whatever it has going on back there.....LOL!

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/4369025425.html

Cracks me up that people think that just beacuse it is "rare" means that itis worth double or tripple the cash. Yugo's are rare, does that mean they are worth $10K?

• Like 1

INSANE!  I hate this s#$t!  10 freaking grand!?!?!  Saw this one at JCCS and cars n coffee with the funky rear fender/axle whatever it has going on back there.....LOL!

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/4369025425.html

Who really cares how much someone asks for their car? Especially on CL, your price is generally just a starting point to negotiate down from. The guy thinks it's worth more than it is to you and me, but how do you know what the market might bear without throwing something out there? The worth or value is only ever going to be what the highest bidder will pay for it, regardless of the starting point, so why not start a little high?

Personally, I hope everyone who sells their old Datsun gets as much money as possible for it - it means that mine is likely appreciating as well. If my car is worth 4k today, I sure hope it will be worth more than that in 5, 10, 15 years or more. I didn't buy my car as an investment by any means but it's good, at least to me, seeing prices going up.

• Like 3