POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure if these are hard to find or even a highly desirable part for 620's but I know they are for 720's and thought it was worth posting. Definitely no clue on the good price vs. high price part though. IIRC there is a swap done with these onto 510's, is that right?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Datsun-Nissan-Front-Under-Bumper-Valance-Datsun-620-with-L20B-engine-1979-/302231417855

s-l1600.jpg

Not at that price/condition

• Like 2

Lil Jason's 1200....sad he passed away....

https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/6018694354.html

1972 Datsun 1200 with AE86 Swap! - $3500 (Oregon City)

Fun little racer! This Datsun was bought in 1998, gutted, and almost all parts replaced with Toyota Corolla GTS parts. Since then it has been used for auto cross races and the occasional car show. Sadly, the owner/creator passed away and the family would love to pass this car on to someone who will appreciate it.

This car has been around my house for 19 years so I know a little about it but I'm not a car person so I can't answer anything very technical; I will do my best! But please know up front that this is being sold AS-IS. I do not know of any problems but certainly won't guarantee it is perfect. It starts right up and runs and drives great. This car was not meant to look perfect, it was meant to be raced. Please check out the pictures! Yes, that is the gas tank and the battery where the back seat used to be - not a family car!

I had the title transferred solely to my name so that it will be a clean and easy transfer for you. I also have renewed the registration (DEQ exempt!), stickers are good through March 2019.

I'll give you all the records I have. I also have 2 spare hoods that appear to be a match (except color), salvaged from junk yards, that you may have if you would like. 

Again, AS IS. Thanks for looking.

00H0H_kt8GG1xrPF4_1200x900.jpg

• Like 2

^^^Calling Draker....Calling Draker.... have you sold that bimmer yet?

No, still have it.. but not for lack of trying.

Looking for 1200 sedan.. but that one is pretty rad. I wish it had the rear seats and stuff though.

He'll swap again after couple weeks of driving it and not being able to keep up with the pack ;)

Or he'll post it for $10,000 obo like last time he considered selling it...

Scratch that he sold it for a b210gx

• Like 1