POST Craigslist eBay ads here...

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so i assume you buddy doesn't wanna sell me my lsd and ship it to me ... I will make it worth hi s while .. that guy pissed me off .. i tried to pay him and everything before and he was just wasting his time being lazy ......

Not sure man I don't run into him to often he's gonna be using it for his 510 I guess. I don't even know if he even comes on the forum. All he said is he couldn't pass up such a great price for an LSD everywhere else they would be much more. Did you send that Keith guy money?

Not sure man I don't run into him to often he's gonna be using it for his 510 I guess. I don't even know if he even comes on the forum. All he said is he couldn't pass up such a great price for an LSD everywhere else they would be much more. Did you send that Keith guy money?

tried ... he kept giving me the let me find a box .... i sent him links ... gray hound stuff ... every way to get it to me ... tried to get his paypal multiple times .... he just a flajke and lazy .... i get it i told him i would pay his time and shipping ... he just kept saying ... "found a box,  but they were out of stock...maybe tomorrow ..."   to which i would reply cool send me your pay pal i will send u the money for it so u can pay for the shipping materials .... just a bad deal for me ........not your buddies fault ... mine for not making the 12 hour trip to get it .... i fugred spending 80 bucks to ship it was worth the time ... i even told him i woul dgive him a 100 to ship it ... just was lazy ... typical craiglister ... 

naner not even close i still ahve the ires they are on a car but wil be pulled off soon ... if donovan wants them he has first right of refusal ... i dont play this game ... i have turned down money on craiglist to let the first party interested try and make the deal ... others dont ... thats on them not me ... 

and micro .... DUH if it was drugs i woulda made the 12 hour round trip ........ asap or paid uber goober to do it for me in his nice shiney subbie i sold him 

• Like 1

There's also damage on the drivers side that made me avoid paying the price that the girl had stuck in her head for it. Ran well. T3 front end, needed new bushings though. If anybody goes to look at it make sure the strut mounts and bushings are good and give the engine a good looking over. Was leaking coolant last time I was under it.

not proof positive but damage in the pictures on the add look the same

Screenshot_2015-11-10-19-38-15.png

if i remember correctly original rear seat and eclipse front seat. probably wrong about the front

I just realized that I'm 28 and I'm an angry only man, all the # shit is the stupidest fucking shit.

• Like 1

not proof positive but damage in the pictures on the add look the same

Screenshot_2015-11-10-19-38-15.png

if i remember correctly original rear seat and eclipse front seat. probably wrong about the front

I just realized that I'm 28 and I'm an angry only man, all the # shit is the stupidest fucking shit.

she forgot # car full of shit and still put on instagram ....fucking kids these day ... its a fuckin pound sign .....u push it when your done entering the call back number when u call a pager..

• Like 1