New Classifieds

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im not even trying to be funny when i say i completely forgot about datsun trucks, lol.  

you could probably add a 520/521 and a 620 to the list,  are there really that many sx members here?   seems like the most interesting thing about their cars are the motors they have anyway, right?

you could also simplify it further and just state the JDM model name sunny, bluebird, silvia, violet, fairlady, truck, etc.   but the problem with this, is that it would likely cause confusion and arouse fanboy(tristin) arguments on the definition of a real bluebird, and such

i agree that its a tall order to have any intelligent for sale ads on the internet.

im just saying, it would be really cool to go to the classifieds and see a 210 section and see a list of parts that only pertain to what im interested in.

why not just let the admins do what they do? is it really THAT hard to let these people do their jobs? they were chosen to be admins for a reason. if they were to let every little opinion go towards their judgment and decisions, Ratsun would be a total shithole/clusterfuck.

i may not have a high post count, but i have been here for years and i don't let these changes steer me away from the community. the site is merely a communications hub and not the community itself.

if i REALLY need a part, i call a local Ratsuner and ask them for it.

stop bitching about these changes, it's tearing this community apart for no damn reason.......

• Like 3

Thread lock happy? No. People that disrupt and troll and won't listen to reason get their thread locked. Posts intended to inflame and cause trouble get locked. Posts that have run out and serve no purpose get locked. Religious and political posts (about who is the best god or president) always fuck up and get locked. We used to lock a fore sale that sold so that 5 years from now some dick would open it and ask if it's still for sale???!!!!

Mike, do you remember the Woody Allen movie where on a split screen, Mia Farrow says to her psychiatrist, "He constantly wants sex ... like three times a week." On the adjacent screen Woody Allen says, "We hardly ever have sex ... only three times a week?"

I have been on many forums - from my perspective, it sure looks like there's a very long list of reasons to lock a thread!

No need to argue, you're entitled to describe it the way you see it AND so am I (I think ... but maybe this will get deleted)

Some people see a 40 year old rusty sedan made in Japan, and see junk, others see a unique vehicle to be cherished.

Peace Out

• Like 1

why not just let the admins do what they do? is it really THAT hard to let these people do their jobs? they were chosen to be admins for a reason. if they were to let every little opinion go towards their judgment and decisions, Ratsun would be a total shithole/clusterfuck.

i may not have a high post count, but i have been here for years and i don't let these changes steer me away from the community. the site is merely a communications hub and not the community itself.

if i REALLY need a part, i call a local Ratsuner and ask them for it.

stop bitching about these changes, it's tearing this community apart for no damn reason.......

admins and mods are different things.  also im not bitching

People that troll get their threads locked?

Sheesh, I'm going to have to lift my game :)

Back on topic, why are people still complaining?

Majority of dislikes about the new system appear to have been fixed.

Has anyone thought the mods may have changed the classifieds as their own form of trolling?

(joking guys)

• Like 2

Lack-of-Personal-Growth.jpg

Sorry, but I think there has been some pretty F*CKING F*NNY excrement written on this post :rofl:

• Like 1

People that troll get their threads locked?

Sheesh, I'm going to have to lift my game :)

Back on topic, why are people still complaining?

Majority of dislikes about the new system appear to have been fixed.

Has anyone thought the mods may have changed the classifieds as their own form of trolling?

(joking guys)

thank god the Australian is here to give us his very valuable opinion on an american classified section.  LOL

• Like 1

admins and mods are different things.  also im not bitching

did i quote you? im not pointing out anyone in specific. its a general suggestion. and yes, im talking about the ADMINS. they have more control, and they make more decisions, am i wrong?

no need for hostility. ;)

thank god the Australian is here to give us his very valuable opinion on an american classified section.  LOL

This is most definitely not an American classified section... people have bought and sold things worldwide. Every member gets their opinion. 

• Like 1

This is most definitely not an American classified section... people have bought and sold things worldwide. Every member gets their opinion.

My point exactly.

I was always under the impression Ratsun was multicultural.

Hell, doesn't it even have one of those pesky Canucks as a moderator ?

• Like 2

My point exactly.

I was always under the impression Ratsun was multicultural.

Hell, doesn't it even have one of those pesky Canucks as a moderator ?

Hes just upset because his precious b210 doesnt have its own section and none of the mods are bending to his whining. 

• Like 1

but the problem with this, is that it would likely cause confusion and arouse fanboy(tristin) arguments on the definition of a real bluebird, and such

Really?

Listen, I'm all for making fun of Tristin, but wait til he does something first. Lol

Edit: posted this before I saw a whole nother page of comments.

Really?

Listen, I'm all for making fun of Tristin, but wait til he does something first. Lol

Edit: posted this before I saw a whole nother page of comments.

I have no idea where that came from. When did I correct someone for not owning a Bluebird? :confused:

Classifieds are obviously not going to be changed. Deal with it and move on... everyone else has.