Prius get's pulled over

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I think I got this figured out. I had to re-read the initial post, but now I see it was a state trooper and not just a city our county cop. The troopers have been installing new devices in their cars that automatically scan license plates that are in their general vicinity. The plates get run through the state database and if any of the plates come back with a hit, it flashes on the cop's computer. The screen displays the year, make and model and even the original color of the car so I imagine the car had expired tabs or the driver had a suspended license, they owed on back child support, pets weren't licensed or something similar. Definitely not a coincidence, just our tax dollars hard at work - that system was NOT cheap.

• Like 1

You know, I think I got this figured out. I had to re-read the initial post, but now I see it was a state trooper and not just a city our county cop. The troopers have been installing new devices in their cars that automatically scan license plates that are in their general vicinity. The plates get run through the state database and if any of the plates come back with a hit, it flashes on the cop's computer. The screen displays the year, make and model and even the original color of the car so I imagine the car had expired tabs or the driver had a suspended license, they owed on back child support, pets weren't licensed or something similar. Definitely not a coincidence, just our tax dollars hard at work - that system was NOT cheap.

If this is legit then good deal. I was unaware of this. and if this is legit,holy fuck me.

So, you're saying you never visited insomniacs 2.0?

It was around page 1k. Then certain members started just posting music videos, and I got tired of wading through the endless videos I never would watch. So I havent been there in a long time. Like a little before last Canby.

It was around page 1k. Then certain members started just posting music videos, and I got tired of wading through the endless videos I never would watch. So I havent been there in a long time. Like a little before last Canby.

Yeah 99.999999999% of all the videos I never watch and just skip as well. 

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Yeah 99.999999999% of all the videos I never watch and just skip as well. 

:thumbup:

:sneaky:

:rofl: :rofl:

This thread,just fits your lifestyle :sneaky:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Im not hatin', I just dont watch them. I still hang out in Insomniacs... 

Nobodys hatin,well maybe.... one cat..but thats another story :sneaky: :rofl:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I have noticed since the nerds and dorks stopped going into insomniacs the place is just crawlin with chicks..

And you can`t tell me the quack like a duck song wasn`t memorable...

:rofl:

Well played :thumbup: