Calling all Eugene area RATSUNERS!!!

Just saw this thread, it's good to see there is lots of ratsun activity in Eugene. I'm moving to Eugene in the middle of December, hopefully I will be able to get the project back on track and i'll make it out when it's running again.

-Cole

Yeah we got a decent amount of people here. Not as many as id like but were tryin to find them. Ive put a few ratsun cards in peoples windshields with the thread name but they never post. When you move out here let us know. We got a helpfull group of ratsuners here.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then you would have to get moar! Wish I could stuff of kept my 620 but that thing was a basket of rust. Should of done what zack did to his and have moar parts but I noobed it. The datsun stuff you learn. Thats why moar Eug area Datsuners! Also we should try to get monthly meets goin on a Sat. Got to find a sweet datsun meet friendly place

Haha lol. He only has a few with a couple of spare parts ya know. Shit Matt, Ian, and I are the only ones with one Datsun. That needs to change......soon

Shit Matt? ha bad nickname Dude....  :poke: 

Once that 4 drs done, someone will need to adopt Fievel Aka- my goon B)

Just saw this thread, it's good to see there is lots of ratsun activity in Eugene. I'm moving to Eugene in the middle of December, hopefully I will be able to get the project back on track and i'll make it out when it's running again.

-Cole

Yikes, moving up in the cold huh? That's what I did from Alabama 2 years ago. Looking forward to some z cars in the mix :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

Sweet dealz. I think a get together is in order soon. That's if I ever come out of the cave u have held myself up in lately :P

Yeah dude, chasin' tail over there.... haha.

So Whats everyones Saturday nights looking like? Maybe a meet tomorrow night..like 9:30 at Skinners butte or something?