Calling all Eugene area RATSUNERS!!!

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, y'all.  I was just pointed here, by Bananhamuk.  Thank you BTW.

I am also an Eugene Datsun guy.  She (Alaska, my Kingcab) and I will be on the road again soon, and will then be happy to hang with you.  I am subscribing for further notice on meetups.

Funny, in all my searches, of both the whole net, and the Ratsun forums, this thread never came up.  How Eugenian.

Who is your favorite Datsun mechanic in Eugene?  I am very stuck with my truck and at the point that I need someone else's eyes and work, as much as I hate to admit it.  You can see what I have been working with for the last few months here: http://community.ratsun.net/topic/61692-how-to-rebuild-your-motor-through-misdiagnosis-and-head-scratching/

Thanks.  BTW.  If anyone felt like coming over for beer and Datsun stuff, I would gladly take that too.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey.  Anyone wanna just hang with me while I wrench?  A second pair of eyes would do wonders for me and my attitude.  PM me if ya wanna just hang out.  I will buy the beer and do the dirty hands parts.  Just feeling like I don't know any wrenches in eugene, and I kinda don't.  I know a ton of artists though.