Calling all Eugene area RATSUNERS!!!

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well too correct myself claire will drive me in her car.

And I was driving it so I didn't hand my girlfriend the keys to a car that would fall apart going down the road. I had no idea what to expect after rebuilding the front end after a accident. Had to find all the little things so I could fix all of them so she has a nice DD. And honestly I just love that 210. Pretty happy with how it turned out the second time though.

Ive been wanting to road trip it. Need to fix my 5 speed and get it in there first. No way im going up there with 4 speed. Unless Canby was there. Did Canby and Bluelake on 4 speed and 4000+ rpms the whole way is not fun. Have to turn up the radio to cancel out the noise lol

he still has his 210 correct? I will be there. Bringing a friend and his girl in a 210. Im driving my 620. i texted the dude who lives in Veneta. he has a 510 and a 620. don't know if he will show. Does anyone want to grab food prior? maybe show up with some $5 pizzas? Im willing to pitch in if others want to.