Calling all Eugene area RATSUNERS!!!

Mkay i know there are some out there. I met this girl at a coffee stand. She was driving a sweet 620 k/c said her and her boyfriend were all into Datsuns and had like a whole "crew" and they in particular lived in Veneta. I gave her my number and told her to have her boyfriend shoot me a txt. Never got one. So said he was on Ratsun. Oh wells. Anyways, I just moved back up here and know like nobody. So if u live in the EUG area. Hop on! Lets get some get togethers and share some beers! Spread the word cause I'm a lonely Ratsuner.

• Like 2
  • Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to get the word out guys! I want to get a regular thing going. If enough people are on board, coordinate cruises or day trip type stuff. Maybe cruise up to the Beaverton meets sometimes. Who knows. All depends on the amount of people we can get regularly attending. I know canby is just around the corner. I normally meet up with the sac Datsun crew on their way up along with the southern Oregon guys. It would be cool to have a convoy here to meet up with them so we have like 20+ convoy of datsuns rolling into canby.

• Like 2
Well when is good for you guys..Draker, you still got weekends off?

Yup

I want to get the word out guys! I want to get a regular thing going. If enough people are on board, coordinate cruises or day trip type stuff. Maybe cruise up to the Beaverton meets sometimes. Who knows. All depends on the amount of people we can get regularly attending. I know canby is just around the corner. I normally meet up with the sac Datsun crew on their way up along with the southern Oregon guys. It would be cool to have a convoy here to meet up with them so we have like 20+ convoy of datsuns rolling into canby.

yep!

So who wants to meet this Sunday? I know alot of the parking garages in downtown are free on weekends. I know there is one on 8th and willamette. Open roof if weather is nice. One floor down if weather blows. We can meet and greet then maybe decide on food once ppl have showed up? I can drive by the garage and see if its free on the weekend.

Mkay well lets Try for the following weekend then. I forgot this is at patties day weekend. And I just made plans to take up my whole weekend lol party on saterday and dunes on Sunday. Lets try for something soon tho. Get the wheels turning so we can get regular meets in the good weather :)

I'm here in Eugene area.

I like beers and BS'n about trucks.

My truck is not much to look at currently but would like to hook up with some local Ratsun heads.

Just made plans to tear apart my parts truck this coming week? Fuck Yah! Spring Break!

Shit don't gotta be cool. My truck ain't amazing. And still alot u need to do to both of them till they are in a place of my liking. I'm thinking Monday evening maybe? I'm pretty swamped this weekend with going out of town. But I think j will be back and free Monday afternoon. Who would be interested?