Calling all Eugene area RATSUNERS!!!

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooo, is anyone going to Blue Lake? Caravan?

I'll be going, Ian too, just have to get his head and stuff back on. We were thinking about going up sat and finding somewhere not too far away to camp so we don't have to leave eugene that early on sunday. Idk. Should defanitly do something in portland after the show

It's going good. Got new valve seals in the other dat. Ian has been cleaning everything up the past few days. I got to pick up some gaskets I ordered for Ian and I tomorrow. Gona plan on getting everything back together on Wednesday and fire er up. He has to get a new tire too so if Zack still has that tire changer and Ian can use it pipe up! And idk for sure if we are going up sat but that was our plan so we didnt drive all the way up there for just the day. But if it means Bluelake than I would. Dont know for sure. What time are you guys going up on sun?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oregonhomeboy541(Ian) may have a clutch. He swapped to an l20b from an l18 the other night so he may have some extra l16/l18 parts around. Why not buy a clutch new though?

As far as the carrier bearing goes, people have made their own fixes a lot it seems like.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/6893-620-carrier-bearingrepair-s/

ASP auto parts by 1st and seneca might have one in stock. Had an l20 clutch in stock. Also had an alt and starter in stock with lietime warranty and remaned in the us by remmy. If you know how to bs right you an asked if they still do 20% off for Roseburl workers. My dad use to work at roseburl and just askes them on the phone and pays for it over the phone. They havnt asked for his workers id yet. From my experiences wth them there my favored place to get parts in eugene. Decent prices too

Anyone in the Eugene/ Springfield area have a L16 flex plate/ clutch disk/ carrier bearing?

I need to get this truck on the road !

I've got an old pressure plate and clutch disk. Not sure if they are worth a shit though.. I pulled them because they were fuzed together. But if you want them... they are free.

Anyone in the Eugene/ Springfield area have a L16 flex plate/ clutch disk/ though out bearing, not carrier bearing I must have been drunk.

I need to get this truck on the road !

So what I meant to say was through out bearing.

Draker, I want your L16 flex plate if you got one.

LeviGideon, My plan is to only run my L16 for a short time while I rebuild my L20b and don't want to drop the cash on a fresh clutch kit.

Datsun meet on Sat night at 9pm. Zgar is going to be going and he hasn't met some of you guys. Meet up at the parking garge right next to the Hult center. Unless someone has a better meeting spot. Go on a cruise then grab some grub at Dennys or something. Idk lets get some ideas goin. And is ur Datsun drivin Hogie?