Calling all Eugene area RATSUNERS!!!

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm waiting to hear back from the sac Datsun crew. They will meet us at the chevron in Springfield. That's normally where we meet. I'm not sure on the exact time Friday. I will keep this thread updated as I talk to them.

Here is what I know. Sac town rats are leaving at 5am. It's a 8 hour drive from there to Eugene. I'm sure they plan to stop for food, gas, and pick ups. I won't know a exact time till prolly the day of when they are inbound. I would think somewhere between 2-5 pm. If you want to be in on the info shoot me a text. I will add u to my phone and keep u in the loop via text. I will also try and update this tread as things get closer. 541.632.2244. Shoot me a text like I said if u want in the know.

Ok, so j will be updating this as the sac Datsun crew are inbound so we have a idea of when to get there if you want to roll up with us. They are meeting in redding for breakfast. Cody said he would shoot me a txt when they are leaving. It is 6 hours between here and redding. J would expect them sometime around 3.

Okay so they just left Redding. Their only stop between here and where they are is grants pass to pick up some ppl. I will update once they leave grants pass. It will take just under 2 hours to get here from grants pass.

They just left grants pass. I will get one more text from them once they pass Roseberg. I will post here one last time to let anyone else know. If ur not there when we are all fueled and ready to roll your on your own. We are all anxious to get there and won't sit around and wait. Some of these guys have been driving since 8am lol

Had a lot of fun hanging out with you guys and gals this weekend. It was nice to have a little Eugene convoy up and shturff!! Hopefully we can continue to kick it every now and then and keep the little Datsun community her in Eugene kicking and growing!

• Like 1

Had a lot of fun hanging out with you guys and gals this weekend. It was nice to have a little Eugene convoy up and shturff!! Hopefully we can continue to kick it every now and then and keep the little Datsun community her in Eugene kicking and growing!

Good times for sure. The fever is heavy right now, havent spent much time outside of the garage since i got home from Canby. ahhh!!!

• 2 weeks later...