Calling all Eugene area RATSUNERS!!!

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im planning on dropping a l20b into my 620 on Saturday, if anyone wants to swing by that would be awesome. if enough people in down it can turn into a bbq and i can supply free beer and burgers for helping me out,too! i live off River Rd & Horn

I would totally be down to help. Alas, I will be out of town till Monday. Good luck tho!

Im planning on dropping a l20b into my 620 on Saturday, if anyone wants to swing by that would be awesome. if enough people in down it can turn into a bbq and i can supply free beer and burgers for helping me out,too! i live off River Rd & Horn

Dude I used to live right by you.. lol I moved just over a year ago.

Dude I used to live right by you.. lol I moved just over a year ago.

So funny, you still live out at that place in JC?

what  kind    of tools do you need?

I have mostly everything I need, he's getting me a cherry picker and bringing his airtools.  I have to fix some tranny problems with my 5sp. while i have it out (won't go into reverse and wont stay in 5th) So I have to tighten up the mainshaft nut as well. If any of you know of any good read-ups on that process, i'd love to check em out.. Should be a good day if all goes as planned!

So funny, you still live out at that place in JC?

I have mostly everything I need, he's getting me a cherry picker and bringing his airtools.  I have to fix some tranny problems with my 5sp. while i have it out (won't go into reverse and wont stay in 5th) So I have to tighten up the mainshaft nut as well. If any of you know of any good read-ups on that process, i'd love to check em out.. Should be a good day if all goes as planned!

Still in JC. I've got 2 more dimes out here since the last time you were out.

nevermind, just saw em, so sick dude. If you need some one to take a hood and trunklid off your hands let a brotha know, im still on a search!

Iv'e got an extra trunklid that you can have. It's rough, but usable. I'm in Springfield.

Shit don't gotta be cool. My truck ain't amazing. And still alot u need to do to both of them till they are in a place of my liking. I'm thinking Monday evening maybe? I'm pretty swamped this weekend with going out of town. But I think j will be back and free Monday afternoon. Who would be interested?

I would be down to meet up on Monday afternoon or night if I'm not picking apart my parts truck. In that case you should come help.

I was arranging for me to come up to help, but I got recruited to help my inlaws by my wife.   Hope things work out

Hey man, its all good! Family first!

Iv'e got an extra trunklid that you can have. It's rough, but usable. I'm in Springfield.

Thats some good news! I'll pm ya

I'd be down for monday, or pretty much any day this week. Yeah we for sure missed a pretty nice day today, sun all shining and whatnot. Oh well! I would be down for a parking garage then food type meet. We could head over to Sonic or Fins or something, maybe go for a cruise if it's pretty out! I'm free anytime, just gotta know a little in advance

Well looks like its going to be 63 tomorrow for the high. I would be down for maybe a 4 or 5 o'clock meet? Only thing with a garage meet on a weekday is u have to pay to park till a certain time I think. I know most are free on weekends.