Calling all Eugene area RATSUNERS!!!

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw a orange red looking 521 today driving down river road today. Saw what apeared to be a Ratsun sticker in the back window. Wondering if anyone on here knows him. Trying to get all the Eug Datsun people together. Also want to try to get a monthly meet going. Maybe on saturday afteernoons?. I'm also free on wed thurs and fri. Lets try to figure out a day and time that works for everyone!

• Like 1

Alright it's been too long... I'm going to be at a parking garage downtown this friday or saturday evening (whichever one more people can go to) around 6 or 7pm for a photoshoot/cruise/denny's type deal. Even if nobody else comes it'll give me a chance to get some artsy cool parking garage photos of my car, but I'd much rather meet with y'all! Lemme know what day would work better for you, and we can get something concrete set up!

We can also discuss Canby then and when/how everybody from Eugene is getting up, as well as potentially set up a permanent schedule for future local meets. 

I'm down for a meet this friday. Got family coming this weekend and some other stuff I got to go to saturday. I know Ian has work saturday evening so friday probably works best. Don't know what Zack and Levi got goin on but they need to post! Preetty sure Jake is free too. Don't know for sure but post cause I know you're lurkin on this