Calling all Eugene area RATSUNERS!!!

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a few other datsun guys in eugene area.  Most dont get on here though...  Come out to an eescc autox there might be a few. 

Also there are a couple groups doing car meets for everyone ever other monday or so, I hear its a good crowd. http://www.facebook.com/therealtopclass

Chris: you need to come out to an autox in portland already :)  How long have you lived up there now?

I would be down for any make meets. It would be cool to get the Ratsun bunch together and roll over to another meet. Datsun convoy!

If you hear about other groups meets guys speak up. If they are open we should attend! Spread the Datto love haha

totally off topic, but I dont know much about ignition/spark stuff. Recently did a motor swap in my 620. would any of you Eugene dude be willing to come help me figure out why it won't start? If we get it running ill give $100, i just need my truck running :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know this kinda died and nobody wants to hang apparently :p But the weather is getting better so we should try to get some meets going.

More importantly. I will be cruising up to canby this year. I normally meet up with the sac town ratsuners on there way up. If your I retested in convoying up. Hit me up. We can make sure we get times and such set up.

I know this kinda died and nobody wants to hang apparently :P But the weather is getting better so we should try to get some meets going.

More importantly. I will be cruising up to canby this year. I normally meet up with the sac town ratsuners on there way up. If your I retested in convoying up. Hit me up. We can make sure we get times and such set up.

When you heading up? I am actually planning on going on Saturday.