Calling all Eugene area RATSUNERS!!!

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that's a happy driveway.! I'm gonna be puttn some miles on the orange beast today,if I knew where you at I come by. Love that green by the way !

Dude swing by this afternoon! 25 strome Court is the address. should be quite a few dattos after 3 or 4 today.. 

Nice seeing everyone today. And for those who had to leave at an acceptable hour: We got everything in the drivetrain hooked up. Oil pan still has a clearance issue on the crossmember, but the driveshaft fit and everything is mounted up and ready to go.

Now for getting it all wired up right and running...

good times ! i was thinkin about have a bbq next weekend for my b-day. i cant think of a better birthday that having a yard full of datsun..well wait a min. a yard full of chicks would be better, so i guesss the dream would be BOTH !!!  but if i have to i would settle for the datsuns. i will take care of most everything, just need to know how many people...and what day....IMAG13344_zpsc7c393db.jpg i will take care of the rest.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been through the same thing with my 510. It's bound to be a combo of ignition and fuel issues.  Are you running the stock carb/points?

Which car is it? I had no idea any of them were close to running... :thumbup:

I may be able to cruise up to JC a little later and help you out if you're going to be around.

Stock everything.. and sitting for 2 decades.

69 turns over, i did a compression test.. it wasnt good.. but i dont suspect damage at this point. Im thinking of changing the oil and seeing if i can get it to fire.