NorCal Shokuji J-Tin April 20, 2013

jsvteck

220f4fa3-bb2c-4312-9d65-2aaae7d642d8_zps

Hello everyone HJCG will be hosting a Car Show for Oldschool Japanese vehicles. This will be our version of meals, wheels and Car Show. We have also contacted some local food vendors to come out so this event should be a good one!

Registration will be $10 per car open to all Classic Japanese Cars. This event will also have a swap meet section and it will cost $15 if you would like a spot. For swap meet information and signup email hjcg_jamesv@historicj.com

This Show will be held on April 20, 2013 at the San Leandro Marina, 40 Mulford Point Drive, San Leandro, CA 94577. Start time is 10am and will end at 5pm.

Hopefully you guys/gals can attend. If your cars are currently not running, restorations in progress or fully built track cars just bring out whatever you have and come support the classic car community.

Registration is now open  

• Like 1
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been to all but one of Jsvteck's meets and they are all very good. I think the bayline meet was a good to show that he is really coming along and getting better each time he makes a show happen. I will be there for sure just need to get someone to drive the other car. 

• 2 weeks later...