NorCal Shokuji J-Tin April 20, 2013

jsvteck

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what time and place in lathrop? for the modesto area datsuns

By the water AWESOME!!!! Lets get the caravan going guys. First meet spot will be in lathrop,2nd stop in tracy,3rd stop at the mc donalds in livermore,4th stop at the same gas station as last time in san leandro to meet up with our bay area peeps. If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to call or text at (209)-298-5130
IMG_20120923_120142.jpg

Where in Santa Rosa are you meeting up love to tag along!

What gas station and roundabouts what time?  It would be great to combine caravans for a grand entrance. B)

I'm in a mad dash to get my car back together if I can ill be intered in meeting up with the Santa Rosa crew

I'm right there with ya. Tube stock for intercooler piping doesn't come in till Tuesday then he needs to weld that up and I need to get the car back to my house, clean up the engine bay and throw some paint in there. Then put all the accesories onto the new engine and drop that in, and get the new ECU in and wired up for launch control and 91/100 switch all in one week. I am not sure Im gonna make it with work, the wife, and the kid. I hope your road is a bit shorter

• Like 1

Where in Santa Rosa are you meeting up love to tag along!

I am in Petaluma these days so the Santa Rosa crew will need to get together and I'll join up when ya'll pass through here.  skyblue521 is down in Marin so we will have to scoop him up along the way as well.

I am in Petaluma these days so the Santa Rosa crew will need to get together and I'll join up when ya'll pass through here.  skyblue521 is down in Marin so we will have to scoop him up along the way as well.

Lets set up somewhere to meet is Santa Rosa, then we can stop in Petaluma and head out. 

Saw this on another forum sucks its the same day, same drive for me and a great deal.
I am registered for the SHOKUJI J-TIN love the old cars you dont see every day!!

Norcal Dyno Day in Manteca April 20. 3 pulls $30

3 pulls $30 air fuel ratios Courtesy of Geoff Roark our local Proam Drifter and SSautopower.

No tuning on the dyno but you are free to get your three pulls early, tune then get to the back of the line to pull again for another $30.

The dyno is an AWD dyno.

If you have not modded your car this is a great time to get a baseline. Baselining your car gives you more bang for buck when you do mod. You will have real proof of what your blood, sweat, tears (we've all been there) and dollars paid for.

3 for $30 is a smokin deal. Come on down.

Saw this on another forum sucks its the same day, same drive for me and a great deal.

I am registered for the SHOKUJI J-TIN love the old cars you dont see every day!!

Norcal Dyno Day in Manteca April 20. 3 pulls $30

3 pulls $30 air fuel ratios Courtesy of Geoff Roark our local Proam Drifter and SSautopower.

No tuning on the dyno but you are free to get your three pulls early, tune then get to the back of the line to pull again for another $30.

The dyno is an AWD dyno.

If you have not modded your car this is a great time to get a baseline. Baselining your car gives you more bang for buck when you do mod. You will have real proof of what your blood, sweat, tears (we've all been there) and dollars paid for.

3 for $30 is a smokin deal. Come on down.

What time does the dyno start? And when do they stop letting cars into the show?? I might try to hit up both

Caravan meet spots 1st stop @7:00am 14548 pinevalley dr lathrop ca 95330

2nd stop @7:20am shell gas station in tracy right off the freeway exit tracy blvd

3rd stop @7:50am mc donalds in livermore right off the exit vasco rd mc donalds will be on the north side of fwy

4th stop @8:30am 2175 marina blvd shell gas station in san leandro. We will be meeting all the south and northbay datsun peeps here and then we will all roll in to the show together :-) hit me up if your running late and want to meet on the way or catch us on the fwy (209)298-5130

• Like 1