NorCal Shokuji J-Tin April 20, 2013

jsvteck

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By the water AWESOME!!!! Lets get the caravan going guys. First meet spot will be in lathrop,2nd stop in tracy,3rd stop at the mc donalds in livermore,4th stop at the same gas station as last time in san leandro to meet up with our bay area peeps. If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to call or text at (209)-298-5130

IMG_20120923_120142.jpg

I just registered and will be down for this caravan.

@nismosilvia @rag10 and all other Santa Rosa people lets set up a spot and a time to meet. From there we can stop through Petaluma and then make it to the final meeting spot at the San Leandro gas station in time to all roll in together. Lets get this set up. Any ideas on spots? CVS on Mendocino Ave would work for me. 707-490-5442 if you want to text me.

• Like 1

Santa Rosa area lets meet up at 7:00am at Target on Santa Rosa Ave.  Hit the road by 7:15 and we should be able to meet the crew at 8:30 in San Leandro at the gas station.  We'll have to scoop up the Marin folks en route.  I'll let one of them tell us where...

I'm going to pick up a bud in SR so I will roll with you guys from there.

• Like 1

Santa Rosa area lets meet up at 7:00am at Target on Santa Rosa Ave.  Hit the road by 7:15 and we should be able to meet the crew at 8:30 in San Leandro at the gas station.  We'll have to scoop up the Marin folks en route.  I'll let one of them tell us where...

See you there.

Caravan meet spots 1st stop @7:00am 14548 pinevalley dr lathrop ca 95330

2nd stop @7:20am shell gas station in tracy right off the freeway exit tracy blvd

3rd stop @7:50am mc donalds in livermore right off the exit vasco rd mc donalds will be on the north side of fwy

4th stop @8:30am 2175 marina blvd shell gas station in san leandro. We will be meeting all the south and northbay datsun peeps here and then we will all roll in to the show together :-) hit me up if your running late and want to meet on the way or catch us on the fwy (209)298-5130

See you at the shell in Tracy at 720.. gonna call giovani r'now  to see if he's registered and rolling !!

With less than week to go before the event were extremely excited and wanted to give everyone a few updates. First we would to give a Big Thank You to everyone who registered early. Also a reminder to all spectators admission is free! We have more food vendors this time around which will give you chance to eat up and enjoy the show!

Guests of the event:

To anyone who missed our special guest last year. We’re pleased to announce “Mary” from the original Ken & Mary commercials will be attending the event. Stop by and say Hello and ask her about her recent trip to Japan. Don’t forget to bring your Hot wheels and any other Ken & Mary Memorabilia to have her autograph them.

Also Japanese Nostalgic Car magazine will also be there with a booth. Stop by and say Hello and pickup some JNC gear.

Last a common question we have been asked by various people “if we would allow for same day check-in”? due to last minute builds etc. After giving it some thought we would hate to turn people down from attending. We’ve decided last minute to allow owners who haven’t already registered to register at the door.

Cost will be $12 with check-in NO later than 9:00am.

Any questions please contact: hjcg_jamesv@historicj.com

Thank you and see you soon!

hey tyler, can u guys scoop me up at Ignacio? I'll be waiting at the Shell gas station off Entrada Dr. It's super fast to get off and back on the freeway. shoot me a text when you are passing petaluma. 415.577.1997

• Like 1

Caravan is turning out good. Thanks to the central valley peeps and the santa rosa peeps. Now where are my san jose peeps why are they so quiet? I know some of our sacramento peeps wont be joining us due to a fun run they have going on the same day, but the rest of you should chime in and let us know where you will be meeting us at? No excuses guys im driving my dime down with a loud ass rattling timing chain and leaky 4spd but we are still going wish us luck

• Like 3

^^ Someone give this man a ride ^^

Bahaha, might go with my dad, not sure yet. I'm just making a plan before I can't. 

And I don't know if I can roll with my friend with the 521, his son usually goes with him to the meets.

Gino usually doesn't have a passenger and he lives like 10 minutes away from me.