NorCal Shokuji J-Tin April 20, 2013

jsvteck

Going to be selling stickers at the event. If you're in the Datsun family, you get it free, but if you are in the Datsun family you probably already have one!

Not sure if it's against the rules to post the prices.. so just message me asking the price.

LRP0roi.jpg

I dont have any yet!! I will be selling parts so if your walking around bring a few by my swap spot youll see my truck. Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like there are a few starting points in the southbay .. :) Everyone want to try and meet at one spot or just plan on rally'in with everyone @ the shell station before we roll in ? Z-car garage sounds like a good spot.. anyone else meeting there already? maybe ill give Rob a call tomorrow and ask him if they already have a plan..

KGB .. which in n out are you thinkin?

I think the more peeps we can get together the better!

Ben,

I am leaving from Mountain View, can meet up at the In n Out.

i believe there is a caravan leaving from z car garage in SJ at 8.

Will be hitting Wally World in milpitas. Around 7:00

Also, just to help me out a little, when we all caravan please try to stay all in one line if you'd like a rolling shot of your car. Either left or right, whichever side you prefer of your Datsun or think is prettier. I'll sit in the back so I can move from left to right. I also plan on recording all the Datsuns passing by on video and making about a 4 - 6 minute video. 

8564025452_cb6a1a9b84_k.jpg

Going to be selling stickers at the event. If you're in the Datsun family, you get it free, but if you are in the Datsun family you probably already have one! 

Not sure if it's against the rules to post the prices.. so just message me asking the price. 

LRP0roi.jpg

Those are awesome! I need one for the goon!

• Like 1

@ Gus-Gus ... Had you reached out to anyone in the southbay about meeting up down here in San jose somewhere and caravan up to San Leandro?

If anyone else from SJ is heading up and want to Caravan to meet everyone @ Marina Shell speak up! ..

Hey Ben, we're going to roll out of San Jose at 8AM. The meet up spot is at a Chevron Station right off the 101/880 so far its 5 or 6 dimes. 

Address: 680 Commercial St, San Jose, CA

San Jose (South Bay) CARAVAN!!

For anyone who wants to join our mini caravan from San Jose to meet up the rest of the Datsun Family at the Shell Station in San Leandro here's the details;

WHERE: Chevron Gas Station 680 Commercial St, San Jose, CA 95112

TIME: Rolling out at 8AM sharp.

NEXT STOP: 2175 Marina Blvd. San Leandro around 8:30ish.

So far it's 5 or 6 of us. Since we can't leave till 5, I'm just going as a spectator (as well as most of the guys who are going with me) and parking on the side I have a baby shower and wedding to attend. See you guys there and drive safe!!  :thumbup:

Probably gonna roll and park with ya, Gus

San Jose (South Bay) CARAVAN!!

For anyone who wants to join our mini caravan from San Jose to meet up the rest of the Datsun Family at the Shell Station in San Leandro here's the details;

WHERE: Chevron Gas Station 680 Commercial St, San Jose, CA 95112

TIME: Rolling out at 8AM sharp.

NEXT STOP: 2175 Marina Blvd. San Leandro around 8:30ish.

So far it's 5 or 6 of us. Since we can't leave till 5, I'm just going as a spectator (as well as most of the guys who are going with me) and parking on the side I have a baby shower and wedding to attend. See you guys there and drive safe!!  :thumbup:

Does anyone know if they will let you out of the show early? 

I registered and now I realize I gotta leave a little early.

It says it will be a hazard if you try to leave early through the crowd. But if it's an emergency, visit the event tent and they'll guide you through the crowd

Just to let everyone know please be ready to follow us as we drive passed you at the meet spots. We will do all our hellos and hugs at the last stop in san leandro at the gas station. The earlier we get to the show the better. I will see my peeps tomorrow :hyper: