1968 510 wagon and 1977 710 wagon

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he might need money fast that's why its so cheap. He also might not know what he has. We are a "community" right? So no I will not shut it. I would rather him keep it and fix it up. But his priorities are wrong. Bus in the garage...

• Like 1

"The 510 has a lost title, but the 77 h=I have it I can file for a title  it around  $350.00 take 3 to 4 weeks here photos it yo need more just car me during the day,  (832) 228-6934

Thanks James"

Those were the sellers words to me when I asked him about the titles. Idk exactly what to make of them

Those were the sellers words to me when I asked him about the titles. Idk exactly what to make of them

There's no title for the '68 wagon, and the $350 is to do a bonded title.   B)

I came dangerously close to buying that wagon a couple of years ago and bailed on it because it was too tough to get the title (for me). 

Damn Damn DAMn it, Must resist, but can't. AARRGHHH!!!! I want the 510 just for it's condition from photo, but not logical having 4 510. The 710 is an item on my "want" list.  I really need to stop lurking in the "Datsun for Sale" section. sigh

so will people be mad if i bought the 510 and crammed a VQ into it? hmmm

Maybe but these two cars are now mine. X3 Sorry guys, deal has been locked in. Hey John, your right, the 68 did belong to Marty. I'd like to meet him and see his collection of 510's.

If you decide to part 710 I'm interested n the roof rack

Eya no... 710 is staying in one piece. I'm not parting out a perfectly good running car. Picking up the first tomorrow! I'll will get pic's galore! Mods, you can lock it up now!

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.