Found: Good Use for Fram Oil Filter

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what you people have against Fram? I have used nothing but Fram filters and conventional oil since I started driving in 89. My Dad used them all his life too. He had one f150 that had over 400,000 miles on it. Rebuilt once at 329,000. I guess you nuts also waste money on Royal Purple crap at $10 quart too? Sillyness.

I don't know what you people have against Fram? I have used nothing but Fram filters and conventional oil since I started driving in 89. My Dad used them all his life too. He had one f150 that had over 400,000 miles on it. Rebuilt once at 329,000. I guess you nuts also waste money on Royal Purple crap at $10 quart too? Sillyness.

I personally feel that a filter changed often is the best kind. That being said, Fram was sold off a few years back and bought by an invesment group. As usually happens when an invesment group takes over, their product went to shit. Profits are their only concern now.

This would explain why your father's truck held up so well using them. But now, I wouldn't.

Can you get a drunk driving ticket/open container riding a bicycle, it actually would not surprise me if the law says it just like driving a car.

Yes you can. I have heard of people getting DUIs on a skateboard, or while pushing a motorcycle. My neighbor got a DUI on his own property. The fact that he crashed his quad and had to be air-lifted pretty much sealed the deal though.

Where I live, I'm lucky to see a cop once a month, so I will ride my bike on my private road, with a beer.

Now Murphy's law says I get popped next week!

Yes you can. I have heard of people getting DUIs on a skateboard, or while pushing a motorcycle. My neighbor got a DUI on his own property. The fact that he crashed his quad and had to be air-lifted pretty much sealed the deal though.

Where I live, I'm lucky to see a cop once a month, so I will ride my bike on my private road, with a beer.

Now Murphy's law says I get popped next week!

I can understand getting a DUI while riding a skateboard...but pushing a motorcycle????

Maybe if the keys were in it???

How the hell can you get a DUI on your own property?.....unless he was seen on a public road just prior to crashing.

I live on a dead end street with 4 cops. 1 tribal, 1 county sherriff, and two city. And a 911 operater across the street. No drunken skateboarding for me.

The tribal cop puts on a HELL of a good fireworks show on 4th July though.

I can understand getting a DUI while riding a skateboard...but pushing a motorcycle????

Maybe if the keys were in it???

How the hell can you get a DUI on your own property?.....unless he was seen on a public road just prior to crashing.

The motorcycle DUI was given under the presumption that he was "in control of the vehicle".

State law says that operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated is illegal...period. Doesn't matter where you are.

I live on a dead end street with 4 cops. 1 tribal, 1 county sherriff, and two city. And a 911 operater across the street. No drunken skateboarding for me.

The tribal cop puts on a HELL of a good fireworks show on 4th July though.

Always on your toes, I guess. It's not so bad to have cops near, I just don't like to be judged all the time. Another reason I left civilization for the hills.