wtb 411 hubcaps

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Picture really needed. There are 3 kinds of 411 hub caps. Small dog dish that snaps onto the clips near the bolts, PL411 full wheel peripherally slotted covers, and RL411 "porthole" covers. Don't mistake Pinto wheel covers for the slotted Datsun ones [many people do], they only have 6 slots but do look better than a bare wheel, just don't pay extra for a fake "genuine" Datsun wheel cover.

Picture really needed. There are 3 kinds of 411 hub caps. Small dog dish that snaps onto the clips near the bolts, PL411 full wheel peripherally slotted covers, and RL411 "porthole" covers. Don't mistake Pinto wheel covers for the slotted Datsun ones [many people do], they only have 6 slots but do look better than a bare wheel, just don't pay extra for a fake "genuine" Datsun wheel cover.

___________________________________________________________________________________

somehow got my response trapped in quote box and i can't get it out...

The pinto ones will probably have a ford oval and an alpha/numeric code that starts with a D1 most likely on the back side some where..

do they look like this ?? if so i have one,,,,,  in fact ,,, your looking at it right now..

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

held on by clips like this

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[

___________________________________________________________________________________

somehow got my response trapped in quote box and i can't get it out...

The pinto ones will probably have a ford oval and an alpha/numeric code that starts with a D1 most likely on the back side some where..

do they look like this ?? if so i have one,,,,,  in fact ,,, your looking at it right now..

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

held on by clips like this

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[

That's a 520/521 hubcap, but i suppose they could have put them on 411s also.

^ Correct.

To my knowledge, those weren't ever on 411s.  I have almost all the original 411 literature ever published by Nissan, and none of the pics show those.

However, that's what I have on mine (just because I like the way they look), on early Roadster wheels.  

not my pic but they are this style

hubcap.jpg

Those are the "porthole" wheel covers also used on the original 1500 Roadster.  Hardest to find, good luck.  You are in the right area, contact Tana the Datsun Lady and see if she has some in her 411 parts collection.

not my pic but they are this style

hubcap.jpg

thats my car^^^^^

i have that one and another but it would take some serious money to get em outta my hands as i hoarde all sss 411 parts. if you decide to get different ones for your car and wanna sell yours im always interested in more

My 411sss was bought from Tana by my brother, a long time ago. It came without caps, and it didnt take long to find out it was cheaper to buy a set of nissan wheels than the hubcaps. It's also pretty easy to have $500.00 worth of hubcaps stolen. Sell the ones you have to Erich and move on.

I went with these. 13"s so it still has that dorky sleeper look.

securedownload1_zps3abca943.jpg

securedownload12_zps1eccbddb.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.