my truck for sale

BEEBANI

O.K., so I've caught a little heat tonight for putting my truck for sale on CL.

It is a feeler to see what I can get for it, I'm moving to Montana in a few months and don't think I can take her with me. Plus, once I get there I won't have anywhere to work on it. Basically, my wife and I are going there with no jobs and no house, so starting over. We're selling our house and paying off all of our bills and going. If I can't get what I want for it, I'll keep it and trailer or dolly it over.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason dont sell it! Theres gotta be a way to take her with you + youve got tons of hours into it & we'd hate to see it go.

Me too, but I will also hate to not be able to work on it for months or possibly years. It just all depends on what I can get it out of it. I set the price pretty high, so we'll see.

• 3 weeks later...

i personally would take it thats the whole idea of a project is not knowing when it will be done use it as your dd for a while it wont hurt it and enjoy all the work you have done to her it would be a shame to see you go and what happens if you get there and find you can work on it you would probibly kick yourself i would take it with me then if i had to sell it once i got out there

Not gonna happen, she's gotta go. We're going there with not alot, and probably gonna have to stay in an apartment or something for a while until we can save enough to buy another house. Been daily driving it for a few months, and not exactly gonna be fun in the winter time, and real winters not that bullshit we have here! I love the truck, but it's time to move on. I know a lot of you maybe can't understand, but bagged trucks are a whole different animal as a daily driver.

Then drop the price and sell it. Git-R-Done!!!

You can store it here. I'll just keep the keys "in case I need to move it". :lol::lol:

That's easy for you to say, you don't have 2000+ hours in it and untold amounts of money on parts.:blink: