GOONS check in

gokiburix

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What size tire did you use skip? Looks sharp. :cool: I might have some billet center caps for the snow flakes. I'll check and see.

I went up to Mike Klotz's house and traded him my 60R15's for a set of 50R15's and they fit just perfect :D

mmmm center caps :D Iv never had those lol

I went up to Mike Klotz's house and traded him my 60R15's for a set of 50R15's and they fit just perfect :D

mmmm center caps :D Iv never had those lol

Yea it looks great. Wish I lived closer to Mike. :(

I made center caps for the snow flakes a few months back. I'll see if I have 4 of them. They look just like stock. I was making them for the Z crowd because you all know they are NLA from Nissan. :eek:

just got my first 510 recently. it's a goon! can't wait to get it cleaned up. came with a vg30 swapped in and a few other little cool things

Was that running when you bought it? I e-mailed the seller on that one once and POLITELY asked her some specific questions, (like did it run, and a few other things) and her reply was to send me some fuzzy pics and not a single answer..

It looks better in your pics than the one or two I got from the seller!

Yea it looks great. Wish I lived closer to Mike. :(

I made center caps for the snow flakes a few months back. I'll see if I have 4 of them. They look just like stock. I was making them for the Z crowd because you all know they are NLA from Nissan. :eek:

lol 99% of my Z parts come from the JY, My stash, or from behind BRAAPs shop :lol:

let me know if you find some, there some good lookin caps :D

What size tire did you use skip? Looks sharp. :cool: I might have some billet center caps for the snow flakes. I'll check and see.

Yah SKIP what size tires did you use?:lol: Goon looks sweet. Just think that was almost mine:blink:

Duncan,

I'm not sure if we talked to the same seller. I spoke to a guy. Are you in the bay? I grabbed it in Hayward. It ran when I first got it. Just needed a jump start as the battery was shot. I had the seller send me few pics beforehand but they were all phone pics.

It will definitely be needing a few upgrades. Brakes are kinda shot so I'll be doing the whole ZX upgrade. Has a little body damage too.

three, I was interested in that one, I tried to get hold of the guy but not much response. send some pics of the engine bay, I would like to put a VG in mine, but still undecide. Just going to drive mine till the weather turns bad and then rebuild L18.

benzo, thanks for the feedback.

lol 99% of my Z parts come from the JY, My stash, or from behind BRAAPs shop :lol:

let me know if you find some, there some good lookin caps :D

That's funny. Without pick-a-part I wouldn't have any datsuns. I was at a show last weekend and the folks from pick-a-part were there handing out decals. I think I'm going to put it on my goon. :lol:

Datdoug: Nice blue goon! WELCOME TO THE GOON SQUAD! Those Konig rewinds fit in there ok? Graphite wheels on that baby-blue looks NICE!

IMTB: WOW! Major progress!! LOOKS GREAT!!! Color choice is awesome!

THREE: WELCOME TO THE GOON SQUAD!

SKIB: Snowflakes look good on the goon!

Its a goon infestation! They're all coming out of the woodwork and I love it. ...and they're all showing up on ratsun. Keep 'em coming.

I COULDN'T AGREE WITH GREENGOON MORE!!! FRIGGIN' AWESOME!!!

Finally! After years of buying truck after truck I finally gots me a GOON:D

It seemed I just could not find the rite car and before you knew it I would spend my savings on a 620:blink: Well I stood firm this time & bot this cool stock 69 from BMXanddie. My plans are..........Drive it!:D

No, I need to put a stereo in it.

Windshield (anyone no where I can get 1?)

Fix wiper motor

Alternator upgrade.

Hedlite upgrade

280z struts

Electronic Ignition

I did plan on putting in my built L20 with Peanut A87 head and dogleg 5 speed but this thing just runs so sweet:cool: so for now I am just going to drive her.

So here are a few pics for now. More to come:fu:

1027091553.jpg[/img]

1027091553a.jpg[/img]

1027091553b.jpg[/img]

1027091553c.jpg[/img]

Whoa, I missed this post. I saw this one for sale on CL, and was tempted to buy it. Of course I would have to sell my current wagon to afford it. That blue is my fovorite color for a 510!

One of the first things I did was put in a Pertronix (very easy). My wipers didn't work, so I was going to put in a mazda motor. When I took out the old one, I found that the motor was fine. The wiper shafts were just siezed up. I worked the pushrods back and forth, and soaked them with WD40. They work fine for now. I'll probably disassemble them at some point, and do a "rebuild".

Very nice!! Good luck.

Datdoug: Nice blue goon! WELCOME TO THE GOON SQUAD! Those Konig rewinds fit in there ok? Graphite wheels on that baby-blue looks NICE!

IMTB: WOW! Major progress!! LOOKS GREAT!!! Color choice is awesome!

THREE: WELCOME TO THE GOON SQUAD!

SKIB: Snowflakes look good on the goon!

I COULDN'T AGREE WITH GREENGOON MORE!!! FRIGGIN' AWESOME!!!

Looks like the goons are taking over ratsun,:eek: