gokiburix

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

She runs real good Will! I love driving the goon around the neighborhood. I have to finish the exhaust with the header. I have someone that's going to re-weld the part of the header that's hitting the steering box. Have a windshield that's ready to be installed. Finished everything else that it needed. Almost ready to be my DD.

Greg

• 3 weeks later...

I just bought 2 more sets of fender mirrors. For what I don't know. Nissan bullet and old school flag style from Datsun as well.

Let me know if you ever want to get rid of a set. I been itching to do a sedan up with the SSS grill and tail lights and badges. At the moment it's just to out of what I can afford with all the work going on on the building and getting all the other cars up and going. Gotta get those Cudas up and going good and turn them into some Datsun money.

• Like 1

Let me know if you ever want to get rid of a set. I been itching to do a sedan up with the SSS grill and tail lights and badges. At the moment it's just to out of what I can afford with all the work going on on the building and getting all the other cars up and going. Gotta get those Cudas up and going good and turn them into some Datsun money.

Spending on building is the way to go. Datsuns come way after. I will keep you posted.

Spending on building is the way to go. Datsuns come way after. I will keep you posted.

Thank you Tanker, man I am digging your Goon. And your right without the building there would be no 510's because I would have no place to put them out of the weather.