gokiburix

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Picked up my shortened stock 510 struts from the welder to lower the front of the goon.

8B9FED92-4E87-46DC-AB09-DCD184556B3D.jpg

And got a new locking gas cap to replace my old wore out one that did not cover the area that is resest around the cap.

3A0C9193-80D9-438A-8D49-8B4973F0D3C4.jpg

The original cap would fill this area like the new locking on does.

C9F212B5-453E-41FA-8338-9732CC440628.jpg

Now the most shiniest part of my goon.

Picked up my shortened stock 510 struts from the welder to lower the front of the goon.

8B9FED92-4E87-46DC-AB09-DCD184556B3D.jpg

And got a new locking gas cap to replace my old wore out one that did not cover the area that is resest around the cap.

3A0C9193-80D9-438A-8D49-8B4973F0D3C4.jpg

The original cap would fill this area like the new locking on does.

C9F212B5-453E-41FA-8338-9732CC440628.jpg

Now the most shiniest part of my goon.

Where'd you find that cap? I need to replace mine and I haven't found one that looks half as good as that one. 

Where'd you find that cap? I need to replace mine and I haven't found one that looks half as good as that one.

Saw a link to an ebay auction put in a bid and no one else bid. I'll try to find the fellas info in case he has more, it looked like the box had a little age to it but the cap was like new. I'll also get a pic of the box it came in if it can help. It fits way better being the larger diameter than my old one. Here is a pic of the box it came in with a number on it hope it helps. The sellers name is beechracer.

92F8E6EB-245A-4E04-B151-D8AEADDC98F8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fine looking goon here! Is there a build thread? What are the specs?

Small one on FB. The wheels on the car in this pic are not the wheels I run on it. They are for my flared 2 door. The width and offset doesn't work on the wagon for driving without serious rubbing.

I have a page on FB with most the build info. It's a driver NOT a show car. She rolls on 13x7 Libra's.

L18, 44mm Mikuni's, matchbox, Zx struts, GC camber plates and coil over kit, dogleg,1" sway up front, 7/8" rear, QA1 18 way rears, Tokico Blues upfront, z alum drums, alum flywheel with Centerforce clutch, and on and on... ;-)

What are you running for tires? Are you still running a Nissan open rear h190 diff? What class?

Yokohama S Drives (need to go get some sticky tires and autocross wheels). Yeah still an open H190, and at the PCA events I'm running in the Open B class (anything not a Porsche and with 200+ treadwear on their tires). 

I'm not sure what I'd be running in an SCCA Solo event, probably some form of street prepared. (If I recall one time I looked and I was class 15? or something)