GOONS check in

gokiburix

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Test fitted a 720 engine bay harness to my wagon. Fits great! My wiring is shot, so this looks to be a great option to replace it.20150719_214521_zpsd1rlwxfx.jpg

If your 720 harness doesn't work out and your not in a major hurry I may be able to help you with your harness issues. I have 2 potential buyers but still possibly looking to part out this 72 wagon. Subframe, floors, core support, upper rails and all but 1 body panel are shot.

DED93F17-9B95-4435-B246-BCE912CD524B_zps

• Like 2

If your 720 harness doesn't work out and your not in a major hurry I may be able to help you with your harness issues. I have 2 potential buyers but still possibly looking to part out this 72 wagon. Subframe, floors, core support, upper rails and all but 1 body panel are shot.

Them's some shiny wheels for a shell lol.  :rofl:

Big E

I would sell you the wiper arms and motor but condition is unknown on the motor. Car only has 57k actual on it but was parked in a field by the original owner and looks to have been in high water.

ok pm me for the arms scratch the motor lol

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question fellow Goons.. Im swapping an L20b into my 70 Goon. Ive pulled the L16 out, what mounts do I buy before sticking the L20b in? L16 mounts for my 70 Goon or some other year L20b mounts?

Use the L16/510 mounts, and oil pan. If your original mounts are still in decent shape, I would reuse them. The reproduction mounts are sometimes too tall. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Pretty much every mount you can buy is too tall. I ended up having the stands for the mounts on the cross member shortened so I could run the reproductions (which are actually a Nissan part, so even the ones from Nissan are too tall for an L20)

Pisser ain't it?  The only ones available on the aftermarket are designed to fit the PU.  OEM Nissan are available from the dealer or fleabay.  When installing the L20B into a 510, you HAVE to use the original L16 510 metal mounts and the 510 rubber isolator mounts, NOT the ones that were on the block originally.

what size and brand wheels, ?