earthquake nissan

Has anyone ever seen a nissan harbbody pick up with a sung top blue with pinkish scallops shaved lowered with hydros:blink:

on the inside it had all earthquake speakers except for the seprates

30" woofer

8 15"subs

4 10"subs

4 8" mid bass

2 set of 6.5" w 1" tweets

the reason i am asking it was i truck i helped build 20 some odd years ago.

And i cant find my pics of it i have been looking for them for awhile because alot of people cant belive it. But it is true!!! At the time it had more power than the local radio station:eek:this truck i would say at the time of the build was way befrore its time the people that worked on this truck where some of the premeir auto builder of the area imo

If you know of this truck please let me know the last i heard it was in cali and was used by Earthquake speakers as a demo truck. but shit its been 20 years or better i will keep looking for my pics and if i can find them i will post them and if you know of it please let me know

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
I remember that truck dude! It was in MT and auto sound and security back in the day. Badass setup!

yea i would love to find those i used to have them but they got destroyed buy water(damn garage leaked)

i would love to find this truck i would buy it back if i could

Cuz all you wanna do is boom boom anna zoom zoom? :D I had my speaker fetish back in the day, but I'm much happier with engines that make enough hp to drown out any stereo system.

the truck was built in 88-89 Wow iam getting old i had to think.:lol:

then i belive it went to cali and was in a few mags in 91 or 92.The owner who claimed to build it in the mags was lying.Man it was crazy it hit harder than anything i ever heard, it was on full hydros.My favorite part was the alarm it was one of those talking alarms:lol:and when you armed it,it sat the frame on the ground

• 3 months later...

what the hell is going on here

http://forum.ratsun.net/showpost.php?p=152070&postcount=48

this is the truck i was talking about?????????? Creppy your from spokane ?????

I dont rember you ????????? You knew matt&mike?? or was it benzo or are you the guy thats claiming to have built it and really didnt!!!!!!! i heard you where out their taking credit for it but damn a fellow ratsuner that brakes my heart:blink::fu::lol:

Dude first off, you need to relax, lol, and calm down, lol. I never said I built it, I said we built it, as in me and my friends (and I guess you must have been one of those friends, lol). The truck is still in spokane and is still waiting for some one to come and buy it so it can be actully be out in the world instead or locked up on a shop somewhere. Jim cofield still owns it as far as I know. Those pics are from Cops & Kids a couple of years ago when I convinced him to finally bring it out again. The stereo is all back together now and still pounds (even after Matt sold most of it off, lol).

You need to get your facts strait, before you start wiggin out at people.:lol:

I'm Todd the long haired freak (now do you remember, lol?)

The whole concept and design of that truck was draw up in my basement by Matt and I before anyone else was even involved.

Todd you are the man lol you where like an idol for me stereo's cars and a hot girl..

Your 510 is what got me into Datsun's. I remember drolling over it when you would bring it to Matt's moms ( the 2 15's and the speaker in the seats )

I was told earthquake repoed the truck for all the money Matt owed them lol

I calm now that i Know it is in the right hands lol

you want to sell it hit me up i want it.........and have for years i have been trying to find it for about 6 years now

as for wigging out i was told that some guy bought it and was taking the credit for the build .you where the brains behind the whole build......shit if it wernt for you it probably would have been a cluster fuck of a mess lol

lol, do you seriously laugh out loud that much? lol ??? :confused: :lol:

Nice speaker setup.

Sometimes, lol. (actualy yes quite a bit, lol)

It's hard sometimes to express yourself through text and make people unperstand your not talking crap to them, even though they might be upset, lol.

Todd you are the man lol you where like an idol for me stereo's cars and a hot girl..

Your 510 is what got me into Datsun's. I remember drolling over it when you would bring it to Matt's moms ( the 2 15's and the speaker in the seats )

I was told earthquake repoed the truck for all the money Matt owed them lol

I calm now that i Know it is in the right hands lol

you want to sell it hit me up i want it.........and have for years i have been trying to find it for about 6 years now

as for wigging out i was told that some guy bought it and was taking the credit for the build .you where the brains behind the whole build......shit if it wernt for you it probably would have been a cluster fuck of a mess lol

Thanks Brian.

I still have that same 510 (I'm doing a KA24DE swap in it right now)

If you really want it, I can try to put you in touch with Jim, I can remember how much he still wants for it.

Edited by Creepy Cruiser