earthquake nissan

Were you guys the datto nutjobs (dont mean that in a bad way...:rolleyes:) who used to hang around a house down by market and wellesley with a halfpipe out front????

not me i think his name was Sean

datto510 Ratsun reunion? Cool!

lol yea its been what 18-20 years since i last saw creepy his 510 is what got me in to 510's i remember it like it was just the other day lol

sitting at buddy's house smokin the wacky(creepy never did) and here come this little white car just boomin man i was in love ever since then i told my self i would own one . I had never seen one before then or noticed one........

10 years later bought my first dime and have had 6 since then lol now i am down to 1 and its all good

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Yep, still looks pretty much the same. (totally shaved, full size rag top, still Rollin 13"s.). I still even have that box and those subs, lol, (but now they are in my hearse.)

My510.jpg

holy shit that pic brings back memories :lol: Damn i wish i was in Spokane again......... Shit over here in longview I have THE ONLY 68-73 Datsun 510 is sucks but cool. you should take a pic of the box so all us ratuners could try to figure out how you got it in there :lol: what were they 2 15's and feiro seats with speaker in them right

• 6 months later...